Wednesday 18 March 2009

Meow!!


Introducing the new member of the flat:

Oscar...


Jenn decided to get a cat for the flat..hmm, to be honest, I'm a dog person.. but after few days living with Oscar, cats actually quite cute also la..

Everytime i opened the door into the flat, he'll be sitting there waiting for me..

Accompany me to the kitchen, into my room, ...

I walk he also walk, i sit he quickly climb on my lap..

Once u sayang him abit, he start to manja oredi..so so manja n malas..haha.. 

u put ur hands on him nia, he start to golek golek on the floor, asking for more..


Jenn had some allergies 2 cats..hmm, supposed 2 give him away, but haih, so sayang.. see how it goes..

MEOW...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhaa it sure is rare to hear a dog person getting converted even if just to say " cat also ok lah"

h.3.l.3.n said...

hehe later pangsai in ur room ka...

Anonymous said...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

wendy said...

hmm...that cat looked very angmoh-ish huh...or i am just imagining?