Tuesday 28 May 2019

Life of a doctor mum...

Was oncall yesterday.. so din see my daughter for more than 36 hours.. Yes we still have this ONCALL 36 hours thing.. means i work from yesterday morning till today morning (24 h) and continue to work like normal day til i finish work.

N today happen to be OT day.. means have to scrub for surgery till finish.. which happen to finish abit later at 7pm..

Rushed to see my daughter, have dinner and reached home at 8pm... All worth it when i see her happy face greeting me..

Finished my doctor duty, now my mummy duty.. reached home, feed my dog aka my fur-son who is also so excited because he hasnt seen me in 2 days..

8pm to 830pm brought both of them for walk and poo and pee etc.. (kill 2 birds with 1 stone)..

830pm to 845pm bath time.. tried to make it fun yet quick bath.. plus lotion and change into pajamas.

845 to 9pm.. zoe had recent playdough craze.. ok since have not played for 2 days.. just 15 mins..

9pm to 9.15pm.. preparing milk + hot water flask time plus zoe and milo ( my oversized fur kid) interactive time. Also vitamin time and cleaning milo pee and poo at the backyard time..

9.15pm.to 9.40pm... bedtime story... 1 book after another.. luckily today she was quite sleepy. So just 1 peppa story and 1 lady and tramp story in the dark (yes i have memorised the whole book so i can still read with the lights off till she sleeps)

10pm.. finally asleep.. and my rest time..

1045pm.. made sure she is in deep sleep.. now fingernails with torchlight time..

11pm.. done..

11.15pm.. blogging now..

11.16pm.. time to sleep.


No comments: