Friday 12 June 2009

London tube strike..

Haih, am I that popular that al the tbe worker have to go on strike just to sambut me to London???

This is the first time i come during strike lo..din expect t to be that bad also..not a nice time to visit london..have to stay in liao..haha

Had to take bus to whitechapel since oni northen n jubilee line is working.. The supposed 2 be 45 mins bus ride also took me 1 hour and 40 mins... with my motion sickness, not good.. at all...

Had to let 2 busses pass before i can get on cos everybody is pushing n pushing..

Luckily i smart, estimated the entrance of the bus n stand rite infront.. n i dont even have to make any effort to go up the bus, i somehow just got pushed into the bus..

THis is one of the time when u dont even need effort to stand, cos ppl jus kiap you lke sandwich, wun fall 1..with my big backpack and 1 side camera 1 side bag with passport n wallet..have to be 200% alert... The only way i noe my iphone is still there cos i was listening to it..haha.. if ppl steal n sudenly no sound i shud know kot...haha..

Now i see the bad side of London ..haha. but still LOVE LONDON!!!..haha..cos HELEN is here...(she sad that..I have to type cos dowan to sleep on the streets tonight..wakaka)

ok..chao..

No comments: