Tuesday 28 September 2010

The art of adapting

The law of nature...only the strong will survive, the weaker ones will disesarkan... I think what we need most is the art of adapting.. Once u learn to adapt,u can survive in wadever situation...
Bak kata pepatah,

'masuk kandang kambing mengembek,masuk kandang lembu menge-moo...'

I now understand this theory.. Day by day living with 2 retirees..i began to sink into their lifestyles... In fact actualy look forward to it.. I stil continue my morning jog lifestyle.. Cos im used to it liao.. Jus today i join a group of apek run... Whoa..dun look down on apeks..they super geng one.. A group where their average age is 50.. N me..haha..

I now start to watch the xin wen bao gao kan (news) that my dad watches.. N slowly slowly begin to like watchin the stupid 9.30pm drama that my mum watch... Dono when i start to be curious n wana noe more about the drama..hahaa...

Well..this is how time can change people... But im still glad to know that this is just temporary...

Seeing how old ppl can be sien, i think i need to find more hobbies that i enjoy doing after i retire.. Right now im so inspired by the apeks to run marathon..hahaa..or at least half marathon la..hehe..

Youngsters..better plan now b4 its too late.. U dun wana work ur whole life n one day when u retire,u get lost n dono wad to do...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

how to plan retirement when belum start working?