Friday 24 August 2007

DISNEYLAND!!!

Before I go to Disneyland:

"Disneyland..hm..go lo..din go b4..(how nice can it be?)"

After:

"DISNEYLANDDD!!!!!"

Now I understand y my fren will wana go 2 days in a row..haha..
I enter the place oni, i think they put jampi lo...Feel super duper Happy n Carefreeee..


Everywhere I go, the disney music folo me around..waa...superrrrr happyyy...like I'm a kid again..haha.. (
sure some ppl gona say u memang kiddy wad)

Sometimes feel like I'm a princesss

B4 dis I noe I'm gona see all those cartoon characters la..but...
When i reeli see..

WAAAAAA...DONALD DUCK!!!!

like never see b4..have to chase them to take picture..abo they run oredi...


Together with all the small kid, paiseh oso...but my sisters oredi tua tua oso lidat, I considered ok liao..haha..


WAAAAAA...Sleeping Beauty Castle...


The whole place so bright n so colourful..so many things to see, so many things to line up for..hoho..super excited..


POCAHONTAS village...
During parade..sempat take..afterdat kena halau from the street..hehe
chase n chase...

Mushroom house..

I sempat go for afew rides..quite chunted oso...Best is still the Nemo underwater 1..

Can see my smile like fake out 1..oredi scared till wana terkencing...

All this while I memang takut roller coaster 1...
First time in genting theme park, hoho...I contributed my sisa-sisa makanan to the flower pot..digest properly for them sumore..


But Flower Monster not supposed 2 be afraid of anything 1 lei..so have to overcome..nomatter how scared oso have to go!!!


Tanda-tanda takut:

- Close eyes all the way (
not reeli close la..just reduce my vision to 10%)

- Shout half way no sound oredi ( my sister say 1)

- Cum out face oso green..

- Plus keep on praying...Amitabha..Amitabha...

I see small kid 6 years old oso go in..how scary can it be rite???
Mai siao siao...Those with heart attach better not go...

THis 1 oso another scary ride..my back bone ache for 2 days afterthat...cos I crouch my body like Peter Crouch lidat..hampir hampir bcum Hunchback of Edinburgh...

There is this pirate cum hug me...

Afterdat, went for this Motor Action thing...begining alot of toking, we tot siao liao..sure some bodoh show..Cos like stadium lidat, alot of ppl go in at once..I abit impatient dy, cos wait so long..

Hoho..but turn out to be chunted..They show how those car scene on movie is taken..Those drivers really super skillfull 1..Example:

Alot of stunts sumore..got 1 show a car bom n break into 2..but actually the 2 parts of the car got separate engine 1..haha..nice nice..

In the evening raining..got 1 land tak sempat go..but oredi puas..
afterdat jalan jalan shop for stuff..


At night run like mad to chase train n metro to go back..

To be continued...
Look out for Paris Part 3...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakaka disneyland best!!! did u go and eat the ice cream i told you about? it's a short walk away from notre dame..

Eve said...

i wanna go ...

Wanster said...

i wanted to say to you grow up!

but i shouldn't

cuz i wanna go too

:p

pp said...

senior: Cis..dat berthillonnnn...my sister masuk 1 church there i tak masuk cos i wana go makan icecream lei...walk walk walk there, not open..cis..but i ate other cawangan 1 la..not the 70 flavour 1..ok oso..

keke..i oso tot i grew up liao..manatau..

ihsan_huhu said...

aiseh.. malas baca.. tgk pics je...

pp said...

hehe..itula...dats y i put alot of pics..sbb kadang2 aku pon malas baca..haha