Monday 15 December 2008

Him...

One and a half years ago, I stayed back here in Edinburgh..all alone.. doing my summer project, when I could go back home to Malaysia.. just to get some working experience (err, actually for the money la..)..

That was when i met my new friend..

He would bring me to work and send me back home safely everyday...

Even in the rain and n strong wind, he'll still climb the hill with me, walk me through the whole journey without fail..

Even after i went home, he would still wait patiently outside my house, reluctant to go home..

without me, he don't even know where he belong..

He would just stand there whole night by the lamp post, so dat i could see him through my window..

I still remember the first day that I saw him..

He wasn't perfect..but still, every time I held his hands, i felt safe..

n us together...

After 1 year..summer..i stayed back again in this lonely land..
I know its not his fault, but I got tired of him.. I met new friends.. Powerful friends..


I start to forget about him.. He's not fun n cool anymore for me..
I see him standing, waiting outside in the rain, cold and alone.. Sometimes he gets into trouble with the neighbour gangsters..they shake him about, kick him..

I dont even care..

let him stand, let him rust..

Days and days he stood there..waiting for me to at least hold his hands (handle) again.. but I never did..

1 day..I saw him again..but this time..he was limping...1 of his legs was injured..but still I did not care.. How could I be so heartless?

Only now that he is without a leg n can't be saved anymore that I feel...

I walk towards him slowly..

Looked at him..He looked at me with hopeful eyes..

I reach for my phone.. n snapped a picture of it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

With this post, u could easily get an A in ur UPSR.

pp said...

Yes..I did get A for my UPSR english..haha

ihsan_huhu said...

i got b only.. isk2

Anonymous said...

in memory... for him

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod...so touching!