Saturday 4 June 2016

2 Yearly Blog...

Looking at the trend of my posts, looks like my blogging trend is once every 2 years..hahaa..
Hmm, how do i summarize all that happened in 2 years in 1 blog post?

I think most important is I got engaged:

28 June 2014

 
Then I got married...
8th Nov 2014



We went for our "nearly- missed flight' unforgettable honeymoon in Hawaii



yet still cool about it:


Then we got a new member of the family:

Milo...

  

2 chinese new years passed...

 

Family time..
 

My friends got married... and my friends got pregnant...




Milo got bigger...hahaa...


Career wise I'm back from Kudat to Surgery in queen...
Finally passed my mrcs and got into masters programme...

I know what you are thinking... no news about baby yet..hahaa...

now the stressful beginning of 4 years hell masters programme.. guess will be awhile before i blog again.. just to mark this stage of my life.. hahaa..



flomons

No comments: