Tuesday 4 December 2007

8888

Oh noo...just because I went to Nottingham Games for 2 days, i missed the 8888th click of my blog..I have been waiting for few months now for it to reach that number. As a typical chinese, i believe that 8 (in chinese has the same pronunciation as prosperity) will bring me prosperity...with 4x 8, lagi full of $$$...

Haih, now don't know have to wait for how many more years to reach 88888...at the rate I am going, after 1 year oni get 8888, need another 10 years oni get to see 88888...By that time i would have graduated, time to make money..hm..good planning..

Whoever that remember seeing 8888 that day, please step forward to collect your mysterious price...hehe..

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

u say will giv me 8888.. i gave u 6666.. Huhuuuuu

mrbherng said...

You went notts huh??? Didn't go =P malas wanna wake up so damn early to go (around 4am departure) ...

pp said...

yaya..but we rent a car n drive there, so flexible..hehe