Wednesday 12 December 2007

PENIPUUUU

What would be the greatest news in the morning?? "Dont have to go class...no clinics...no OT"...
Actualy, more to after I have decided not to go class...the happy aura start to spread from my brain to my heart to my toes, back up to my stomach and finally to my mouth...

When it reach my mouth, it will send an innate signal to my brain, telling me to eatt..eatt...eat...Kampung Ali, the Malaysian food stall would be a great choice..But who to go with??

Due to the cold weather, haih..it takes 5x more effort to go out and also get ppl to go out..Other ppl have no problems goin out for classes, but when comes to eat, don wan la...
As for me, go class?? cold lei...But when comes to eating, restaurant got heater wad..plus food will warm u up...

ONLY 1 person have the same ideology as me...THE FATTY!!! (except that he is fat, i am not)...he so fat, sure wana eat 1...but due to his fatness, his inersia oso very high...

Normally he wud say " come come lets gooo..i am ready dy..." (on the fone)
when i am fully changed n go find him,

his normal posture wud be:


Haih..have to wait for him to make-up half an hour..so nowadays i am smarter dy.."when u r fully changed, buzz me"..hoho..

BUT...today is different...

He come and buzz my house..ei?? so good??

"COME...lets go eat.."

Yeai...dengan hapi wana go take my bag..cos i am always eveready...like the black cat..

WHAT R U LAUGHING AT???

Huhuhu...kena tipu...fat fat fatt..

4 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

geli.. don wana c ur blog liao..

Eve said...

haha,,geli... the 2nd n 3rd picture canot load also

ihsan_huhu said...

ahhahaha... the war of fattys

Des said...

eee the "come lets go eat picture" to pondan!!!