Monday 19 May 2008

Loose

It was a normal night for me, (at least i tot it was). I was at my table as usual, hugging my davidsons (medical book) with one hand on the keyboard, the other on the mouse, playing my usual Tower Defence (very suitable during exam time as I can build my towers, and continue to glimpse at a few lines from davidsons and return just in time to upgrade my towers).

As a food lover, I like to keep all my food within reach so that if Nazis were to attack, I could survive in the room for 1 week. Anyway, as I was playing, I reached out for my favourite Julian Graves Almonds and started chewing, without knowing that my teeth is too brittle to take the high degree of mechanical pressure.

Chew...chew...chew...

I thought i swallowed it, why is there more for me to chew than the amount i put in my mouth?

Krr...Krr...Krr (as hard as rock as hardrock)

To my surprise, its my tooth!!! argh... After removing it from my mouth, I started to taste blood, more blood!!!

As I attempted to create high pressure in my mouth to stop the bleeding, I felt another foreign object in my mouth..is it foreign? mayb it has been there for the past 22 years, just not loose...

My heart starts to pump at 150 beats per minute, my sweat glands releases more than it should, and my blood vessels vasoconstrict. My hands were shivering while trying to remove the second tooth as I do not wish to wake the other sleeping teeth...

My fears were answered, another tooth start to crack and this time, my canine tooth...Omg...this one could be seen from the front..I'm going to be "bo - ge" ... and another tooth, and another....ARGHHHHH...what is happening to meee???

KRINNGGGGGGG...KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG


The super loud alarm clock that I bought from e-bay rang...


Feuhhh...It was just a dreamm... n i think I dont need a dream decoder to get the message.

N bout the alarm clock, I had to hide it in the drawer to absorb the ticking sound...and for once, I'm glad it rang...






13 comments:

ezrazlin™ said...

Hey there..
I'm selling this lovely cupcakes for RM2.50 a piece, it's home-baked, if you're intrested and planning a small farewell gathering for a friend at your office, a birthday party or even a wedding, I do take big orders and if you want more information, u can call me at my number 012-2987347.
Check out my blog at..
http://ezrazlin.blogspot.com/
tQ for your support..

h.3.l.3.n said...

moral: don eat OR visit ur dental fren more often.. haha

u also start blogging dreams ya..

pp said...

haha...quite scary dei..imagine have to wear denture now...scared bo - ge...all this gigi stuff driving me crazyy...i think i start to feel some tooth ache oredi lo..

Anonymous said...

now scared liau lah?
ask u to bin chu ki dowan...

Eve said...

can "pong chan" ur dentist frens in the future..haha

pp said...

eve: haha..wad in the future..now oredi pong-chaning oredi..

eric: hehe..yah lo.now spending 2 minutes brushing, make sure get all the spots...dat day i even take out my dental floss lei..(3 years tak habis habis 1)

Anonymous said...

What the heck! I thought you really drop so many teeth. Can't wait to see you "bo geh". No lah, I was just kidding. Still love to see you as pretty as you are. So, make sure you --> eat LESS, kawan.

pp said...

huhuhu..does that mean I Gemuk oredi??????

h.3.l.3.n said...

she say u pretty la..

Anonymous said...

Thought you know me better. But you can't even interprete my words, properly. So sad. Even your friend who doesn't know me at all can read me. Lee Pei Pei, 检讨一下. Don't know how to read that 4 words? I'm not gonna explain it to you :P

pp said...

hehe... i joking la..
wakaka..i cut n paste on chinese word star..wakaka...canggih oredi 1, noneed noe how 2 read also can read..keke.. but u still my chinese si fu..

Janice Ong said...

Oh? Have this type of function? Never hear before. The thing is, you can understand by just listening to it? Wow, you're so brilliant! I pay my respect to you, Dr Lee. I'm not qualified to be your sifu.

pp said...

haha..not listening 2 it..i cut n past then put cursor on it, come out the pinyin n english translation..wakaka...