Friday 26 September 2008

Stupid

There is only 1 word that I can use to describe myself right now..

S.T.U.P.I.D..

I'm supposed 2 go to the hospital to give some blood for an "Oat Experiment" that i'm on.. (for more details on Oat Experiment, refer to glossari)

As usual, with my now-rusted-bicycle, i cycled to the bus stop to wait for shuttle bus.. Upon reaching, I see a bunch of people waiting somewhere there.. without thinking, I assumed that they were all waiting for the shuttle as well.. since all the new students came in already, so should be normal to have that many ppl waiting for shuttle (normally only jarang- jarang 2 manusia)

Hmm..it did caught my attention that the freshers this year looked abit old.. I stoood beside them and waited together..

5 mins later..yeai..here comes the shuttle.. me still partially dreaming, just looked at the shuttle, as it made its way pass the whole bunch of ppl.. I din even make an effort to flag it down, since its quite obvious that so many ppl are waiting..

ZOOOMMMMMMM... I suddenly came back to earth..

The shuttle went past.. nobody said anything.. no reaction also... i looked at them, they r still talking like b4...

They r not even waiting for the shuttle!!!

Eh..I'm not even really in the right spot that the shuttle normally stop.. argh..
what was I thinking...
If i walk away now it'll be so obvious how stupid I am.. to miss the shuttle right in front of me..
Jaga muka abit, i took out my fone n pretend to look at it, then slowly walk away..

(another usage of iphone.. whenever u feel awkward or shy or weird, u can just take it out n look, n there's plenty to do with it..)


Glossari

Oat Experiment - An experiment that i signed up for, where all u need to do is eat oats for a month, n keep a food diary for a week and give 3 blood samples.. free oats breakfast for 1 month.. n u get 50 pds at the end..

6 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

recently ur blog not happy.. hopefuly weekend wud b good for u~

pp said...

Eh..isit..exam time la..after exam i kasi all happy post..haha

ihsan_huhu said...

1 month got 50pds ?
i had to wear some king of small machine for 24hrs, n then 2 20 mins interview... gat $50

u're eing ripped-off!!

h.3.l.3.n said...

all pp do is makan ma.. so its memang wad she Always do, just got 50pounds for it, I wud do it too!!!

pp said...

this 1 noneed much effort 1 wor..jus makan oat...noneed to pening wad to eat for breakfast..n it lowers ur cholesterol level!!

ihsan_huhu said...

ic ic.. got free food ok la. but still u got to keep a diary.. hardwork!