Wednesday 17 September 2008

ID Please..

I had a social night out with my groupmates,since non of us have food n we need to destress..( them,not me).
some1suggested weatherspoon lo,yah some random pub dat anywhere also got 1..

Spent 20 mins walking there,5 mins looking for table,15 minutes deciding what to order, 2 mins walking to the bar to order..

First thing: " ID pls" had to show ID for all to proof that we're above 18.. WTF .. As usual I showed my Malaysian IC lo..normally the clubs in Edin also recognize 1..
But dis Babi ignorant cashier in this ulu place:

"sorry,we don't accept that.."

ISIC card...

"sorry we don't accept that.."

Malaysian drivings license..

" no"

Just because it's not a uk license..WTF.. I'm a malaysian holding a Malaysian ic n Malaysian lisence with the number all match.. Use common sense la..

" okok,I won't order alcohol then.."

Stupid lady: " no,u can't even be in here.. It's past 8.30.."

Wahh..under 18 after 8.30 have to diet ka..

She then made a stupid suggestion..which just amplified her stupidity..
" there's this citizen card that u can apply for 5 pds today which will proove ur identity."

Sounds briliant rite..just fill in the form n pay 5 pds can liao..

" ok,I don't mind paying 5 pds if that's what it takes.."

Super brainless: "I'll need a signature to certify n send the application off,ur card will reach in 3 days..."

BABIIII...( forgive me for swearing in bulan ramadhan) wads the point if i cant use it now?? Ur brains grow in between ur toes isittt..starve for 3 days then come back n eat in this smart pub...

She just lost a potential 50 pds of business..



Posted with LifeCast

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dumb ass british!!!!

pp said...

err,I think she's Scottish..

ihsan_huhu said...

so dumb as scottish!

Ang Choon Seong said...

british and scottish:

wah monster so william wallace.

British = scottish, in the eyes of the whole world, except william wallace and alex salmond.

Anonymous said...

ask for the manager.

-mrbherng-

pp said...

sad to say, her manager is also another bodoh 1...