Friday 26 September 2008

Pasrah

Haih... based on my new mission of wanting to do good, i try 2 act smart la..
Basically i help dis fella do stg, but not appreciated.. sumore go make such a big deal out of it...

Argh.. my english not that good, so cant fight back also..ARGHH...
damn damn geram.. small matter only wad.. make such a big fuss.. ppl help u dy, thank you also din say, scold me back pula.. (din reeli scold la, but still her tone like i just killed her dog lidat)

i oredi say sorry liao (although i am trying to help u) n oredi give you the solution, help u do sumore.. wad la..what else u want!!!

kiasu kiasi bo steady!!! so so geram... GESND!!! argh argh argh argh argh..slap slap kick kick kick..

okla, finish ranting liao, puas abit..

anyway,
went for my practice osce today..haih, I finally understand how those dumb fella or those who have speech problem feel.. Its like u can picture in your mind, u know what u want to say, but just cant put it in words.. U let me speak in hokkien la..kasi u all tapau.. or speak in my english at least...

ish ish ish..study la..too distracted liao, hard 2 concentrate..
i tipu, i abit also tak puas..tak puas..wana take her, squeeze her, n make her understand...
buuuuuuuuuuu

No comments: