Friday 12 September 2008

Good Deed

Firstly, this is to celebrate that I am back in edinburgh early...ahh..my nice room n nice bed waiting for me..n not to forget the most important::::: my 21 inch screen desktop...muahahaha...

On the way back from train station,

" Against the wind...I'm going home again......"
(adapted from 25 minutes too late)

Really against the wind lo..nearly blown me off..even my 15 pds umbrella "supposed to be aerodynamically designed to tahan wind:" kenot take it...My eyes super sleepy liao..

About 10 steps from my flat, i saw dis lady terhuyung-hayang opposite the road.. a bus passed by.. eh..hilang liao...

Yee...day light see ghost meh..choi choi choi...

Ohh..she terjatuh on the floor..."aiyo ar..." (me saying aiyo, not her)

This is when my dilemma starts... I waited n see lo.. 2 apek walked pass her, din offer 2 help her also... is this UK ka? u all civilised 1 wad..help la..haiyo..

I waited n see sumore lo..great effort to cross the road u noe..with cars coming at the frequency of 100 a minute...

Flashback...
I remember learning in Pendidikan Moral last time kisah "Ahmad menolong orang tua melintas jalan..." never reeli get to practice that kind of thing in real life b4 lei....sumore I medical student oo..manatau she cardiac arrest ka..

Oookk la..go help lo... As i approached her, i start by observing her, she looks not comfortable but not in pain...I held her hands to get her onto her feet...hmm..hands are warm n well perfused..no signs of peripheral cyanosis or jaundice..

At the same time...most important:

See her hands got hold any needles onot !!!

Scared oo..sekali got some needle cucuk me ka..bo dai bo ji kena needle stick injury...
Haih, ever since i masuk clinical years, i start to realise how dangerous needles can be..now needle phobia oredi..

Oh, afterdat, got 1 lady driving mercedez stopped her car to help also...damn semangat...ini baru UK...

So my job ends there..hehe..

okie..celcbration over..back to sleep..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat goes around comes around..

good deed baik tau!!

chiet

Ang Choon Seong said...

so ur wallet gone already la?