Saturday 13 September 2008

Heard

I have been having these bad mood swings... isit because my body is producing too mych progesterone?

I was nicely chatting with a fren on msn...the next minute, i feel like going out for a walk, n do some shopping, since i've not been in edinburgh much..I got dressed n walked out...

The journey back from Princes street starts to get longer n longer... I start to look around n sudenly felt so blank... I dont know any1 there on the streets... a mixed feeling of fear, sadness, n loneliness...that sort of mood swing hit me again..

This is when all the negative thoughts start to hit me at the same time.. life, studies, friends, family..nothing seems positive at that time...

I started to look down, feeling down as well... If i just disappear at this moment, how long will it take b4 some1 notices? If I die now, how many ppl will cry for me? haha, i know its stupid, but all this thoughts just came banging to my head.. (I'll probably laugh at myself tomorrow if i read this again).

Just at this moment, a guy called me from behind.. (with suara gagap):

" Miss.. i just passed by and and I saw you.. I just wonder if if if you would like to go for a movie with with me? I I.. just think you look really nice.."

I din't know what to do but to back away a little n shook my head..

"Its alright if you dont want...I have written down my num-number, call call me if u feel like going for a mo-movie..I'll pay for everything..."

I took that ugly looking piece of cardboard that looks like it has been in his pocket for 2 years.. just so that he'll leave me alone..

he walked away afterthat..feuh... as i continued my journey, i look up n smile.. I somehow feel he must sent by God to make me happy.. n to tell me life is not that bad after all..

thx, whoever he is... my mood swings are definitely over now...

p/s: part of the story might be exaggerated for readers interest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the upper half of the story. the last bit is too much already.

ihsan_huhu said...

i oso wanna go out movieeing with u..
my phone no is 0416635507.

but since ur name peipei, u pay la k

pp said...

i got proof 1 ok..the piece of paper still with me..haha

Anonymous said...

it'll definitely make my day too if i get experience one..hehehe..

stay happy always k!

-eeling-

h.3.l.3.n said...

mood swings, always happen, just have to ride through it.

btw, wic part is exaggerated?

pp said...

haha..it could be, it could be not..but the green parts are definitely not exagerated..haha

Janice Ong said...

Haha, good joke from ihsan_huhu.

Why you shook your head? Aiyo~