Monday 3 November 2008

Blog

Hmm..so long din blog oredi..lost the drive..

We had a housewarming crawl yesterday..haha..which means moving from house to house plus flatwarming for every1..hehe..

for more pics, visit my flatmate's blog.

Hmm..Y so long din put picture?

Hmm..y?? y??

Maybe the pictures that i took aren't up to my standard?

Mayb I am waiting for this:

keke... due to stress, my penyakit beli-barang-from-internet come again..haha

To make myself feel better, take it as a birthday treat for myself la..

My treat last year was a desktop..haha dis 1 downgrade abit oredi..

10 comments:

Eve said...

WAU!!!!!!!!!
i also want!

Windchaser said...

the downside is, it's so heavy and bulky to carry everywhere. you can do the carrying and take my picture. hehehehe.

ihsan_huhu said...

put some good excuse on big money spent.

very wise thinking!

Ang Choon Seong said...

wei old panasonic sell to me 2 pds.

h.3.l.3.n said...

walao.. nex yr bday present kereta isit..

pp said...

wah..i din noe so many ppl comment oredi..lost contact with outsde world for the weekdays..
hehe, yah lo, nx bday mayb kereta oredi..have to live to the standard rite..
different camera different occasion ma..keke..

AL Koh said...

eh berapa ni?? wah cool one!!!

h.3.l.3.n said...

sth from ahui's blog:
Scorpio horoscope for Nov

The sun in your sign is going to recharge your batteries and make you feel very strong indeed and, with Mars in your sign too, connecting to Uranus, there’s such a dramatic change and excitement in the air and this will help you attain whatever it is that you want this month.

-i think i know wad WE want this month.. hehe

Anonymous said...

a few more birthday will be a rumah already... a few more after that will be satu pulau, just like Richard Branson

Anonymous said...

hey, i just got myself a similar bday treat.LOL.the canon one.LOL. the similarities in november babies are scary:P
urs is this week right i heard. happy bday yea:)