Friday 21 November 2008

My birthday??

What is the best thing that can happen on your birthday??
1 week ago started celebrating,, " the NOV babies bash" (which i will update later)

But on the day itself?? Stuck in this kampung place called Kirkcaldy..

Normally wednesday night can balik 1..but then so happen dis week my tutor ask me go some stupid event..haih..stuck till thursday 5pm..max..

Wednesday night, hugging my iphone play game as usual... my only friend in this unknown land..

huhuhu...sudenly JAM... n JAM..n friend call n jam.. argh..

Normal phone if jam what you do?? try 2 turn off rite..n if kenot take out battery n restart..

Doesnt work on IPHONE.. u need 2 slide the screen 2 off, but the screen jam!! kenot slide..

Where is the battery?? how to take out??

Haih... my only entertainment also gone.. poor helen try 2 call me 9 times..can see her call, but kenot pick up.. n all those who text me, thanks..i can see your name, but kenot read n kenot reply..

now have to wait till the battery finish itself n restart again..

sleep early la..ntg much can do..haha

Happy birthday to myself..


6 comments:

a*hui said...

happy 23rd birthday!!

have a blast!

:):)

Ang Choon Seong said...

happy birthday!

Janice Ong said...

Yo..happy birthday

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! and that's technology for you =P

pp said...

haha..yah..technology can fail you..

Eve said...

happy birthday flower!