Friday 2 March 2007

HOw OLd Do I LOOK???

WHat are the things that need a proof of age?

Situation 1

First Month in Edinburgh..Lining outside a club to go in..and ofcourse, u wana be as light as possible when go clubbing..takkan wana bring passport..after lining up for half an hour,

MR bla: Do you have any identification on you pls?

Me: nah! (show student card)

MR bla bla: Do you have anything with your age on?

Me: BOlah..aiyo..takkan wana bring passport..siao..I oredi lost passport once, scared oo..
I alredy 20 lei..abo how 2 masuk uni


MR bla bla bla: No, but you certainly don't look your age, and you could be entering uni at 17..

Me: cimakan la u..I am short doesn't mean I am young la..

(end up have to go back and get my isic card with date of birth on it)

SITUATION 2

In tesco...

This notice:
" If you are lucky enough to look under 21, we might ask for your proof of age when buying alcohol"
is on every angle of tesco wall.

That time I am only 20 la..so i tot just try and buy la..

Miss pandai: (look at me carefully) proof of age pls.

kantoi...dun have..cos i memang not 21 ma..

My 18 year old fren on the other lane who is also buying alcohol managed to get tru...cis..

How can I look younger than her???

SITUATION 3

In Lidyl:

Don't have that same notice in tesco, but i just assume the age limit is 21 lo..

Lady: May i ask how old r u, Miss?

Me: oh, I'm 21 (trying to look as matured as possible)

Lady: You certainly don't look your age. Do you have anything to proof you are 18?

Me: 18?

Lady: Ya, you have to be 18 to buy alcohol (HUKUM LIDYL)

Me: CIS...I DON'T LOOK 18??? proudly i take out my ID..dat time i 20 ma..so if age limit 21, i diam diam cabut oredi..

HUHUHU...I am looking younger and younger..


SITUATION 4

LAST WEEK!!! I am going to be 22 this year..just to announce..

Latar tempat: Marks and Spencer

As usual, If anytime I pass by M&S, I will go in just to buy the 99p crabstick, which is juicier n sweeter + cheaper than tesco crabstick..

M&S crabstick has became the whole Teviot Place's favourite ever since it was introduced by NICK CHAN, the stupid hongkie..Even matthew knows where to get it..

Right after i paid for the crabstick, the fatty decided to add another item to my shopping basket...

DA DA DA DANG!!!

An OUTSTANDING VALUE 3 for 2 never needs sharpening, soft touch handle for control and comfort and dishwasher safe M&S COOK's KNIFE..
nothing special rite, so i jus took it n pay lo..manatau...the sentence that I fear most came along...

MISS M&S: Can I see any proof of age please?

Me: WAD???
(turn to look at the back of the knife)


although not very clear, but still can read..

"UK LEGISLATION - not for sale to person under 16 years of age (proof of age may be required)"

HOI HOI HOI!!!NOW i don't even look 16???

THAT IS 6 years of difference wei..I was form 4 when I am 16, ok..ages ago..still wearing the blue school pinafore lei.. oredi finish SPM, masuk form 6, go KMB, finish IB, CLIMBED mount Kinabalu, COME UK FOR 1 year, eat and shit more than a thousand times oredi...and STILL 16???Age counts backwards ka??new aging system..

cis..speechless..mayb i'll look 14 next year..then I'll b FOREVER YOUNG!!!...not a bad thing..

9 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah.. not bad.
next time u bring beard n moustache palsu... setel

pp said...

nanti disyaki transvestite oo...lain kali kena equip dgn lipstik dan bulu mata..dengan heels sekali..mekap 2 inci..tentu blh..

KK said...

wakakaka............wah........not bad wor.......getting younger and younger......hahaha.......the only bad thing.....keep being asked to produce your indentity pls......wakakaka...told u earlier....siu mui mui,,,,hahahahah

pp said...

cis cis cis..in malaysia I ok wad..oni kena afew times road block nia..better than u.turtle..turtle..
ei..got the movie ninja turtle hah..go see ur fren la..

KK said...

hahahahah.....i think next time u will be told to produce CIC(children identity card).....hahaha good thing lo...lots wanna stay young lo...wakaka

pp said...

not that young la...i would wana stay 21..haha..but not 16 or 15 or 12...so restricted..

ihsan_huhu said...

better bring surat beranak..

KK said...

haha.....good idea...surat beranak...just in case they say u might be faking ur student ID or watever u hav....haha...

pp said...

yalo..cos all this while i use isic card ok 1 ma..cos international student card i tot accepted everywhere 1 ma..manatau dis stupid fella touch touch da card, then see the picture is the attach type n not build in 1, he dun wana accept..
I reeli look that young that he tot i forge the card meh...ish ish..gerammm