Tuesday 20 March 2007

HAIR CUT

I jus bot a pair of Professional Scissors for cutting hair...All this while I've been using the normal 3 for 5 paper scissors from Kedai Buku Popular to cut hair for fatty and Nick (new model for my kedai gunting dan kerinting unisex). After i recruited nick the hansem hongkie as my new model, my business semakin hari semakin berkembang...i start to open cawangan, and many has requested me to specially cut their hair, but I had refused due to too many customers...

Now that i have the super scissors that I am goin 2 pass down from generation to generation, i decide to carry out an experiment. In this modern world, many parties are against animal testing and also human testing.


So I decided to...test on myself...
Bad idea..I start to research on internet how to effectively cut my own hair..hmm...finally..


Time: 1pm
Venue: 17/5 Teviot Place
Equipment: Pro Scissors, 2 mirrors, alas lantai, rubbish bag 2 cover baju..
Operasi : Cut own hair...

Haih..it sounds so simple on internet..since i can aut hair for others, i shud b able 2 cut for my self as long as i can see...so got 2 mirror, i infront 1 behind, settleeee...
zyak zyak zyak....cut cut cut..Problems:

1) In the mirror, front is back, back is front...Left is right, right is left..so take sumtime 2 determine which way 2 cut..

2) Have 2 bend head abit, then pull hair up, then hand across head..waa..dis position is not the best position 2 be..after afew strokes, back pain, hand pain, head pain..but kenot stop..cos look weird..

3) Can't reeli see the details of the hair through mirror..can jus roughly roughly..agak agak...

END PRODUCT: haih...dun wana put up picture la..dun wana think about it oso..sleep better..hope my hair can grow overnight..haha..

noe y 1 write 2 blogs 2day, n so free go cut hair sumore??? COS i dun wana start my Clinical REport...have 2 hand in tomorrow..nooo...12 oclk coming..kenot run..NO ESCAPe...

"You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape the stoopiiid report..."
I interviewed the patient last week, n he actually have absence seizure in front of me...blank..duno wad 2 do..Me n my partner sing the duet "san hu hai" bu jay Chow then dance for a minute..but the patient no response..then he regain consciousness n like ntg happen..


nooo..now i got no idea wad 2 blog oredi..i wana blog...i wana blog...dun wana do repot..hmm...yesterday...erm...erm...last week...erm erm..oo..you know...argh..

CANT ESCAPE..i go settle it la..babai


6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

dun worry.. just shave ur head.. claim do it for cancer or leukimia foundation to raise fund... or claim dat u got pencahayaan agung.. so wanna become a good monk...

i have my fren who cut his hair himself.. power gila..

pp said...

huhuhu...i oso cut my own hair..tapi tak powerrr...dun wan..i dun wana b monk la...mayb i shud jus pakai tudung..then kenot see oredi..haha..

ihsan_huhu said...

gud idea.. hoho

Anonymous said...

Lot's of students in the UK cuts their own hair. For example the "kiam siap" me here who is not willing to spurt out 5 quids for the barber or 13 quids for the saloon.

Anyway, just popping by. =)

pp said...

yalo yalo..guys still ok..5 quids..gals can go up 2 20-30 quids..sakit oo..

ihsan_huhu said...

then, wear misai or beard la when go to barber or saloon