Monday 19 March 2007

GERAMMM

Haih...mayb aku bodoh la..
penipu disangka baik, genuine buyer disangka penipu...
There was a bidder with 0 review bidding hard 4 my phone on st patricks day..

I use my friends account to bid, I bid 1, the fella bid 1..i bid, the fella bid.. (macan kilat sabung-meyabung)

CONFIRM PENIPU...simpply bid 1..
me thinking I'm so smart..dun let the fella win la..later wana cancel bid susah..since sure penipu 1..kena 3 times oredi...

when i bid till 120, i was thinking if he bid sumore, i try let da fella buy la..MANATAU, he stop oredi..at 119.

I relist again lo..since i din noe its st patricks day, every1 sure keluar, no1 stay at home n bid la..
huhuhuhuhuu...(tangisan yang malang) the next day i see his review got 1 oredi..he bot a fone from another fella...aiyo..am tui...I shud start trusting buyer now..

baru nak tukar pandangan...
CISSSSS....2day got sold off again..the US fella asking me 2 post 2 nigeria again...THEY wun feel sien meh...keep getting the same fella...the nest time i list, I am gonna put

" I AM NOT POSTING TO NIGERIA!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

hahaha... racist siot

pp said...

dah kena bertubi-tubi oo..semua suruh post ke nigeria..buruk a..