Wednesday 28 February 2007

HARI ini DALAM SEjaRAH

This is the first day in more than a year that I wake up at 7.00am..7.00AM!!! never in the MONSTER history, unless i din sleep the whole night.

Haih, seven early eight early (chi zao ba zao) have to take bus to the royal infirmary to meet my Director of Studies to get a letter of recomendation for an application of grant for.....bla bla..(a form which took me loads n loads of trouble 2 fill in and the closing date was yesterday)..

kesimpulannya have to go out early to met a doctor that I din noe how he looks like. Tall? Short? fat? thin? got mole? mata juling?

Smart of me, asked one of my favourite senior yesterday how he looked like.

Senior: hm..he is quite tall, white hair, abit big

me: fat?

senior: not fat but got abit muscle 1..

me: hmm...sort of got the picture of him in my mind
(must be something like Bill Clinton)

Reach the hospital at 7.50- batang hidung pun takda..DImana dia??

He said he is attending a meeting..hmm..so ppl shud b coming in soon..
so i waited at the patient waiting area..one by one, the doctors come in. I wanted to ask them, but...
All the doctors sort of have the same characteristics:::
1) Muka garang
2) no smile
3) walk in like wind, go out like wind. (chui fong yi lei, chui fong yi hui) Dun even have time to walk to them, they oredi gone from sight...

So many ppl walk in oredi..how come din see Bill Clinton 1??
at last, one of the friendly nurse came in and asked me: R U ALRIGHT THERE?
(typical question)


she then pointed me to the meeting room , but the meeting has already started...haih..so i waited ourside like orang bodoh la..for 1 hour..
Smarter of me, i ask the nurse to point to me which 1 is Dr Croft.

The description given by senior is so accurate, except:::
---he is 3/4 bald, so cant reeli see if he has white hair..
---he is wearing a coat, so cant see his muscles..
---the mist important point missed out: he is the only one in the room with beard..
hmm...plus my eyes are half closed, so cant reeli see his height..

but luckily, managed to get his signature but comes in a package with a small lecture: " u musn't do this again to an old man.." cos i sort of get him to write it last minute..

anyway, SETTLED!!!...happy..go back sleepppp...

on da way back, as usual, i was sleeping on the bus. as i was halfway dreaming, one crazy apek hit me on the head with newspaper..feel like punching him lo..early early smash ppl's head..siao..
but then i turn n look, he looks like the ketua kumpulan kaki buli with tatoo tatoo on the hand 1..i straight away smile n just turn around..

what a day..n it is just 9 am..

since i have no picture to put up, i shall put sum pics on manchester tripppp


Gathering of KMBiansss

aiyoyo..tua pui hug me till kenot breatheee..

for prosperity..chai sen tau..

Lastly, me n les partner eating eggtart..

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah..awal gila...

pp said...

yalo..aku pon tak percaya...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory