Saturday 3 February 2007

NET BREAD

Due to my special interest in eating (tanda-tanda kegemukan), i've decided to try cooking new stuff dat a dear fren recomended..ROTI JALA, in inglish NET BREAD..
Before making, as usual, I'll picture it in my head how it will turn out..MONOLOG DALAMAN: First, cook the curry, chop onion, put curry powder, chicken, hmm..curry settled,oo.dun forget coconut milk, dun let the base CHOW TA..(that happened to my first try of curry in fraser court)..ok, while waiting for the curry to cook, prepare the paste for NeTTIng..shud b quite simple..add all together n mix then jus use the sieve n sieve into the pan in circular motion(as stated in the recipe..)

WOOOOKKKEEEHHH!!!...SETTLE..HMM.
.


Stuffs all bought, chicken prepared, flour all got oredi..
Lets start make now..
It went quite well with the curry..(as I biasa cook curry oredi la..)
JALA JALA JALA...when i start sieving the batter into the pan:-

MANAtau...ZaRaH-ZaraH Jala Batter is too big for the small hole of the Sieve that I use to sieve my KOPI..cis...Nothing cum out..I Imagine a constant flow of batter that i can turn it in circular motion following the shape that i want...BUT all that came out is just DROPS of batter that end up burnt on the pan..

Ou..NOOOOO...KAN JONG OREDI...TAk JAdi..HOW???

Dah la my precious eating mate the FATTY go AJAk down stairs MALAy NEighbour cum out n eat MY ROTi JALA.."I have faith in U..ur roti jala sure nice wan!!!"..cimakan..they all SUPER PRO PHD in JALA-ing 1..cum n eat my FIRST timE JALA not JALAish ROTi JALA..Sure they smile tersipu-sipu at the side..

Kenot..KeNOT..if TAk jadi WHEre 2 PUt MY face???Try again try again..
HMM...LOOK LEFT..LOOK RIGHt...eii..got anotHer sieVE That CHAN NICK FUNG use 2 tapis SPAgetti 1..hehe..dis time DA HOLE SUre big eNUF kua..
IT went well For THE firST 2 CM of the JALA...I TOT Happy Liao..HO seh..Manatau..after awhile, da fat batter start 2 clog up da whole again...STILL NOT big enuf...HMM...JIA LAt..

THEN MY Smart FLatmate gave me a LAdel with 3 batang hole in da middle...WAH>>>as soon as i put da batter in, ALIran batter too fast till i KeNOt control the halaju...BY Now, My JARING oredi BCum TMNEt..with NO HOle At all...haih..NVM..dat 1 oni first jala..

MAKE AGAIN!!!!!

HEhe..the smart ME, "Aiya..jus use spoon la"..I jus take A Spoon n MAke circular motion on da pan..LIKE mosquito coil shape..THEN draw sum pig face SHape, write MY name, then sun pian Sign below..WAHAHA...then at least my JALA looked more like Jala..wuhuu..the more i make, the nicer it gets..wakaka..

ThEn 1 fat FElla think DAt it LOoks easy.."CUm la..i make la.."(after i oredi make 90% of it..) He pour in da batter (like making Pancake) then use da spoon to kacau kacau..like making scrambled egg..HASIL KERJA: SHIt like ScramBLed JALA..

However, it all taste ok..BOleh makan..

4 comments:

Innocent^^Guy said...

Lemah betul...y ur BM still so power wan...take picture of ur hasil and upload let me see la..

pp said...

oredi in the stomach lo..i alwzys speak malay wad..haha...

ihsan_huhu said...

mau buat roti jala with the effort of a nelayan yg menjala ikan di lautan bergelora wan.. haih

so betolla ang kata u gemok??

pp said...

tapi tepung tu tak tembus pon lubang jala..takkan syok sendiri putar-memutar?

Ei..ei..kalau dibanding dengan kegemukan ang, siapalah aku..