Monday 12 February 2007

SAY NO to AberDEEn...

60s FLASHBACK...

It all Started on thursday... I worked 4 HALf a day n earn 60 pds..supposed 2 b for my SKI TRIP... haih...

ou..i forget 2 mention..dis is da job dat I MISSED DAT DAY!!! I GOT a SECOND chance...they r still nice 2 me n belanja me lim teh...
I was nearly late bcos i stop 2 snap dis.
.
the NEW STEPS yang nampak tua macam sial..i was lucky cos i was walking down..haha..1..2...3...total = 98 steps..tambah satu jadi batu caves..n this is not all..after u climb to the top, turn ur body n u see another fleet of stairs..


dis 1..is taken after i cum back from work...
Despite the antartika cold atmosphere, n the eerie ghastly feeling till my micro-bulu roma all naik, i manage to turn n quickly snap the picture of the last part of the steps..then...RUNNNNN...luckily no UNidentified CRawling, walking or FLYing object in in the pic...

afterdat.. i decided to go aberdeen...(mayb dirasukkk)

Reasons:

1) nothing much to do cos my weekly badminton activity was cancelled.

2) To overcome my sadness of not going for a ski trip..all bcos of this FAT guy:

3) Din go aberdeen B4...

EARLY friDAY...(real earlyyy)

BANGUn PAgi..gosok gigi..

WEnt to the royal mail collection place 2 get my NEW HANFON!!!..new hanfone...i repeat new HANFOn...hanfon baru...xin shou ji...sin tian wei... hohho..actually cud collect later..but due 2 my KETIDAKSABARAN, went all the way 2 get it b4 i chao for ABERDEEN...(back up if i super boring..)

THE last thing i remember was tapau bread n grapes n goin up the bus..
After reach aberdeen::::
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
blank..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
blank....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOW that I Gain my sanity...my memories r coming back... THE weather in ABerdeen macam tahi...i was surprised no puting beliung..we only had TAUFAN...n my brain stopped working for 2 days due 2 hypothermia.. ITs better 2 jus stay at home..

we end up doin this...

using fireplace 2 barbecue marshmallow n sausages..(like satay celup.)


wahaha..the sausages use oven n bake 1..


DIS 1..hoho..So CAlled NO 1 FISh n CHiPS in UK..n this is a 1lb whale that if you finish this, they will give you another exact same 1 for freeeee...n if YOu finish BOTH, they giv u a CERTIFICATE...haha..LAWAK JOE>>>

b4 i go back, "TALIMA KASIH 4 the hospitality..see u again...but never in aberdeen..." but hav 2 thank aberdeen cos it makes me MISS EDINBURGH MOREE...I LOVE EDINBURGH...but ofcourse kenot fight MALAYSIA..

5 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

how many cert the kedai gave u? 2? 3?
bagus gila dat kedai... must go la when i got money

pp said...

haha...aiyo..i makan 1 pon tak habis..keke..perut aku kecik la..sbb kurus kan..haih..

KK said...

wahahaha.....u sure makan 1 tak habis? i think u got 2 cert lo rite?
makan 4.....wahahaha....impossible perut kecik........hahahaha

pp said...

cis..cis..cis...cert is supposed 2 make u proud..but dis kid of cert hav 2 keep..haha..bury 6 ft under..kwa kwa..

KK said...

hahaha:-)