Wednesday 31 January 2007

OMG...SHE did it AGAIN!!!

NOOOOOOo....I din mean to..LISten to me..PLEASe...listen to me...

I was walking back from ICP (introduction to clinical practice) ..On the way to the bus stop, I stopped at the Bethany shop, thinking of getting sum extra furniture to keep my underwear...
By the time i come out, he's gone...I already hold his hand tight..but there were 2 of you..so I couldn't manage..I'm so sorry..
DUn listen to what the blue or black glove tell u..I din mean to lose ur the other half...

Haih...enough said..i jus bought a new pair of gloves..luckily I am wise enough to choose the cheapest available..(from kids department with odd green colour and small size that i have to kecutkan my hand to squeeze tru)..ARGH...i took out my gloves to search for coins for the bus..ish ish..guess i'll have to chain my gloves to my belt..aduh...

9 comments:

Innocent^^Guy said...

you're the king!

pp said...

cis..i still mourning for my glove..mayb halfway dilanggar kereta oredi..

Innocent^^Guy said...

next time take string tie to the neck..know ma? hehe

pp said...

i just saw the receipt of the glove in my bag..receipt still there, glove oredi gone..haha..luckily not expensive..

ihsan_huhu said...

naik bas in UK can use barter system ka?

pp said...

naik satu kali, pree 1 glove..

ihsan_huhu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ihsan_huhu said...

then if naik hari2?

pp said...

haha..dapat 1 pair..blh kasi bini atau anak cucu..