Friday 19 January 2007

MOOD Determining Day..

TOMORO NO LECTURES!!! Hav to0 look out for the MOON tomoro..see if its blue..
I was feeling extremely free n hapi..HOHOHO...as I was very happy, i chose not to IGNORE my tutorial at 2pm..I HAVE A DAY off tomoro anyway..WAHAHA...

...2 hours later
back from tutorial..instead of siesta-ing like i always do, I feel like cleaning da room..(2nite have 2 look out for blue moon oso)..I oni clean my room once in a blue moon...I feel the sense of KEPUASAN after seeing da clean room..HUman Have weird sleeping Behavior..or isit jus me...Maybe my Reticular Activating System (RAS-control sleep) not working well..Surely choose 2 sleep at weird times..during lecture, on da bus, b4 lecture, on a bz day when u know there is many things ahead, but on a free day like dis, EYES WIDE Open like BUrung Hantu..
Although sleep in lecture, but atleast i Remembered stg About RAS..haha.not bad lei..

HAIH...that is when the news came.
"U NOE WAD???RESULT IS OUT!!!"...SHIT...Y NOW???Y wana spoil my beautiful day??ceih..

Typical me, dun dare 2 check results..as i always hav no luck checking result online..starting from rejection of university placement to IB results..SCARY OOOOOO...
CHECK??? DUN CHECK??? CHECK??? DUN CHECK???
From my pass sem experience, my results are always NYAWA NYAWA IKAN...passing marks is 60, and b4 dis, i am at the borderline..DUn say the strong gust in UK now, even slight wind could blow me over...DUN wana fail...dun wana resit..

So i decided 2 check da few sections of da results..Covered my laptop with a piece of paper..then jus look at the front few marks..
this is wad it showsss...



WHere got mood liao..They take average...Da front few oredi so jialat..da back 3 wun help much..
HAih...MY FREns mostly pass..FLatmate oso pass..n quite ok marks sumore...jialat..
Straight away went 2 sleep...
WHERE CAN SLEEP???
OK la..die die la..wake up n check da whole thing..GUESS WAT???

TOTal Marks..= 60 - D (not red)

WAKAKAKAKAKA..Really KNocking on HEaVEN's DOOR...Can't express how happy I am..n HOw LUcky I feel..there are even 0.5s in the result that makes up 1..lack of 0.5 oso i fail dy wei..feuh...mayb bcos i clean my room jus now, so Feng SHUI better for results checking or mayb I move sum stuff in my room that interfere with Yin Yang..n As usual, a this moment, I will PROMIse 2 Study more for NExt sem..

6 comments:

KK said...

Dr Wong...although i dun quite understand the system of allocating the marks....haha....but....D wor.......better buck up....u dun wan to be a Dr who will be referring google when cutting ppl in the operation room dun you?...haha.....good luck...

p/s:cut down dota lo......haha

Eve said...

Helo Blogger!

i dint know u have a blog here..until i bored browse msn list..hehe...Thanks for linking me ya..i will also do so..like now..ok! Take care!

pp said...

Haha..da A is 90 lei..mana mungkin..
when in operation room use skills n practice 1 ma..wana refer oso refer before go in operation la..dun worry dun worry..still got 3 years..wahaha

pp said...

ei? which kenneth is this?turtle ka?

Innocent^^Guy said...

aiya...u ask me, a pass is a pass la...when u bcome doc next time, u frame up ur graduating cert, not ur transcript ma...ppl dunno ur performance wan...

but i of course won't find u la...cos i know ma..hehe..jkjk

KK said...

haha.....oh....forgotten to tell u.......ya....me Penang punya Kenneth...haha...