Wednesday 24 January 2007

STUPID n BROKE n ITCHY

IS IT COMING BACK???
After all the unluckiness last year with all the miss flight and bank charges...I thought that i oredi "BUANG SUEI"..PLS dun tell me its coming back..

1) THe first Sign :-
My handphone contract has ended..I wrote a letter to cancel it weeks ago...BUT..the letter went to the wrong address...

2) 2nd Sign:-
When I called o2, i was told i'm on a business tariff (which I had no idea B4 this..) n dats y the letter did not reach them. I try to get a better offer to upgrade my phone instead of cancelling because if i cancel now, i'll hav 2 giv 1 month notice which means I have to pay for the 1 MONTH service...ALSO because of my BUSINESS TARIFF, i couldn't get a cheaper offer.

3) 3rd sign:-
To avoid paying the 1 month fees, I HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA...Y not convert to PAY as you GO??? I only need to pay 5 pds and as soon as the sim card reach me, I can convert straight away..DUN HAV TO PAY THE extra 1 MONTH...hehe..I thought i was very smart..
WAITED n WAITED...sim card did not reach..but the monthly bill is already on my hand. ARGH...so i decide 2 call o2 again...conclusion from the call: "the sim card has been sent to the wrong address AGAIN!!!" sent 2 my old address..Y???..MY bills have been reaching fine for the past 5 months...so i reordered the sim card..

4) 4th sign:-
AFter everything is settled, SUDENLY I received a message..UR LETTER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELED ON 8th FEbruary". WHAT???
After all the hassle,NOW they receive the letter??

the more i type, the more i feel not right..
5th sign: -
Today is my billing date..so money will be taken from my account..n This is the dat the sim card decided to arrive...MAYB its a plot..NOT only i'll need to pay for the 1 month fees, I still hav to pay for my sim card..DOUBLE KILL!!!

6) 6th sign:-
A triple kill coming..THe day b4, My account balance was 50.88 pds.. So shud b enuf for the direct debit today...When i CHeck my account again today,..(not that i did not care or did not take effort to prevent mistakessss) the balance became 100.56 pds..EI??? sumone bank in for me???SHITTTTTTTT!!!!! STUPID OF MEEEE...I did not notice the D behind the figures
(what is with all the D's??result oso D)...its 100.56 D..means OVERDRAFT AGAIN!!!no no no no no!!! I had overdraft for 2 weeks and i did not notice it..oh shit..AFTEr the incident of being charged last year..i became very careful with my account..HAIH...in short, I"M STUPIDDDDD...

After much fear due to the result...Today is the ONE day dat i feel like goin lecture..to make myself smarter...I Made it to the first half of the lecture..during half time, i went back for a nap...DIN EVEN TAKE OFF MY SOCKS...(means i reeli wana go lecture..)..haih..everyone shud know what happened if i wrote it here...i missed it..

ou..forgotten bout the itchy part...I've been having rashes on my leg for 2 weeks now..NOw i feel like I'm a patient with renal problem...swollen and itchy feet, dark patches on calf that looks like KULAT...

wana sleep oredi..

5 comments:

ttt said...

lol. kesiannye. go get a bag of flowers from chinatown and bath with it la. lol. and go see a doc bout the rashes, it might be Necrotizing Faciitis! lol.

pp said...

necrotizing faciitis???apatu??
u ownself create 1 ka?

KK said...

haha....a Dr asking an engineer wat is disease is dat....haha...btw...i also din hear dat b4....i think he create 1 izzit?...haha

Anonymous said...

org bodoh memang bodoh...

pp said...

haha..reeli got dat disease 1 lei..sum skin eating stuff..check wikipedia..
oi turtle..i not doctor yet lei..medical student..hmm.hmm..