Sunday 21 January 2007

THE oTHer Half..

nada: melancolik

What would happen if you wake up one day and you realise that your "the other half" is gone?

How would you feel?
How would your world be afterthat?

There would be no sun in your life, there would be no moon.
YOur system could not function well anymoreee.
And suddenly you felt as if your world is falling apart.

Nothing seems to work well. You had no purpose in life and serves no purpose.
Every1 else would have moved on, except for you.
NOone else care..no one..

Every1 would have forgotten you and you will be spending day and night alone..forever..

You feel so lonely that you cry every night and pray every night that the other half would come back. But it never did and it never would.
Sometimes you wonder why din't I make the first move and be gone? will it make any difference? HOW will the other half feel?

Everything was fine the day before and you were both working well together. We had been together ever since forever. We go everywhere together, do everything together. We have the same purpose in life... If I am the right, then he is the left. We were meant for each other. No other will be as similar to him as I am.

WHY??? WHY ME???
Who is to be blamed? Did i do anything wrong?
There is only one person to be blame. ITs HER!!!...SHe tore us apart..SHE PRETENDED TO CARE!!! LASt week I was sick and SHE took care of me..she even stitch me up...I was touched..
I trust her so much that i din expect her to do this to me.
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN...stupid of me..
SHE Had done it to others b4 . I'VE seen others suffer, but i stood by her, helping her.
Y DIn I see it COMING??? WHY din I REALISE that if she could do it to others she could do it to me???
SHE PRomised that she would never do IT again...but Y??
WHY does she hav to keep LOSING 1 side of her GLOVE???
SHE oredi done it to the blue 1..and now ME..(da black 1..)
not only that..she simply matchmake socks as well..
BUT i might still have hope. THe blue one is bisexual. Maybe we could work something out together..



6 comments:

LUTANDO POR CIDADANIA said...

very hard to live it

ttt said...

lol. u are sick. lol. really sick. lol.

Innocent^^Guy said...

you know, being in the art stream, u can be very imaginative and call anything what you want...but its different in science..u are limited to boundaries call facts...u can't call the brain a stomach...

u should be in arts :P

pp said...

ya..i'm sick..sick of losing my gloves...one moment its there, another moment gone with the wind..
haha..i should be in arts..

Eve said...

The furry one looks cute hor. Its ok..losing something gives us excuse to buy new, prettier ones! Lol!!

pp said...

haha..true true..but i jus stitch it the other day..wasted..