Saturday 28 June 2008

New Babyy...

Hehe...sori la, so long din update... Not at home most of the time, n internet abit slow, so lazy 2 update... + cannot find my camera cable, so ... the following pictures might melanggar peraturan-peraturan copyright...

Chair..hehe..It arrived about a week ago...keke...till now i think i sat on it 5 times oni...

Spent 2 hours to fix it, n one of the screw fell INTO the chair, so got abit of music if you shake the chair vigorously...(thanks to some 'pro' that tried to help me fix the chair) ...

but still working without the 1 screw la..



The chair was ok ok la..but not a super great chair ..dono worth the amount i pay onot also...

After being influenced by Mr E, i decided to email the seller n complain complain abit la.. the allignment of chair not right, spent so much time fixing, bla bla...



CONCLUSION:



"Hello,


We'll send out a new chair to you immediately.


Delivery will be made within the next few days.


Hopefully you will be satisfied at last. Have a nice day!"


Seller



Wakaka...now I have 2 chairr!!!... which kinda makes me sad, cos the chair sure worth less for the seller to suka-suka send me a new 1...



My new baby that I meant is this:



Wakaka... the seller was a very nice man, upgraded to some superbike, so don need dis..

the price oredi super murah, plus kasi helmet, kasi jacket (which doesn't fit me)

Huhuhu...but cos I 5 years din ride bike oredi, sumore the bike quit heavy n big... now still takut takut 2 ride...
will need more practice lo...

I share with Mr F the bike cos takut i kenot ride also..., but I'm still the pemegang saham utama, so got kuasa veto..hehe...

AHHHHH...semakin tengok semakin best...



12 comments:

Janice Ong said...

Your new baby is cute. Be careful when bringing him to the road, k?

h.3.l.3.n said...

wah best~~~ but duno i dare to ride or not

wendy said...

enjoy ur baby ya..but pls pls be extra careful...

ihsan_huhu said...

give the seller my add...

Anonymous said...

hehe...for wad wan the seller address?

Janice Ong said...

Wah, helen also know how to ride motorbike?

h.3.l.3.n said...

dunno .. i just be the pillon rider.. hehe

Janice Ong said...

Helen:
Oh oh...i don't understand the word 'pillon'.

Pei:
Wei, how is your new baby behaving? No feedback?

h.3.l.3.n said...

i sit behind the rider, not the one riding

pp said...

pillion rider = pembonceng..hehe

Janice Ong said...

Oh, now i see....

Pei invited me to become her pillion rider before but I dare not...so she ended up becoming my pillion rider instead, wahaha. That's the consequence of me getting the licence months ahead of her :)

Sorry, my english is kinda lousy. Pei, your fault la...didn't teach me properly :p Wei, everyday come to visit your blog makes me miss you so much la. But you come back M'sia also remember of wendy, ee ling & jacelyn only. Sad la me :(

pp said...

Haha..i also dont know wads pillion rider till last week when wana buy insurance...

janice:kenot blame me la..u teach me chinese also now still so cha...Got lei..i go KL find u wad...blek..