Friday 6 June 2008

Home Alone...

Just came back from London a...for pictures n videos of avril's concert, pls visit my lesbian partner's blog ------->blog

since my pics all still with her..n my camera also not with meee....I'll update later la, if i'm still in mood..

Finally getto online in my new home..This is when my old laptop came back into service... Desktop no network card aa..n new home no internet yet...cis...

Then how come I still can online 1???

Haha...moved my laptop all over the house to search for the phantom wireless connection that Jenn mentioned last time...Room dont have, hall way dont have, living room dont have, toilet pon tarak...

FINALLYYY....found in the kitchen..haha...

HOme alone nowww...huhuhu...scary also..keep hearing sound, n the red light at the door keep blinking...I tot that was the door bell...now i realised its not...haiz...

mayb i have obsessive compulsive disorder...
(or in simple terms, watch too much horror movie)

Anyway, I LIKE MY NEW HOUSEEE!!!

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

hahaha..hantu UK xseram wan..