Sunday 28 January 2007

FORGETFOOLLLL

AIH...gOD has been treating me not bad BY giVINg me a JOb on a SUNday MOrning..Since I'm STILL BROKE, its a great opportunity..HOW CAN I FORGET TO GO???
Worst thing is they tried 2 contact me tru my old PHone..WHICH I lent it to a fren...n MY FREN is not Here.....ARGH...
WAHHHH..FELT SO bad...I noe..promises r meant 2 be broken...BUT not this 1...NO NO NO ...
I dun want bad reputation...
no mood to type already..hopefully it did not cause them much trouble.

4 comments:

Innocent^^Guy said...

Aiyo...this remind me of that time in aus i also looking for a job. I had an interview with them at 8.30am in the morning which I forget to wake up!!! And they called my hp twice but it was on silent mode...They nvr did call again.. -.-"

pp said...

oh nooo..dun lei..she say she gonna get back to me tomoro..huhu..dun wanna get sacked..

Innocent^^Guy said...

i'll pray for u..no worries..in return, i want toys!!! hehe

pp said...

haha..u wan the *toot* scratcher??