Monday 8 September 2008

Kirkcaldy Week 3 Highlights

Everytime I come back from Kirkcaldy, sure got HOMEwork to do...(blogging).. I can only really blog when I'm home lo...other place hard to put all my ideas and inspirasi together..

1 week alot of things can happen lei..for mosquito mayb oredi reborn 2 lifes...

Monster Highlight of the Week...

My event graph is stg like this la..
Monday: highlights not available..no match for the day..

Tuesday: no signal

Wednesday: Lets start with wednesday.. bcos that is when i start the week...

The most eventful thing is... da da da dang...

I went for a jog.. (full stop)

Hehe..got abit more to elaborate la..sempat take afew pictures sumore.. Let me first promote my iphone abit..

There's this programe (i-trail) on iphone where u can track how fast u're running, the distance, track your location, and tell you where you have been and do an analysis for you... Superb for some1 as fit as me that goes for jogging ...(actually firrst time in 2 monster year)...

I just tot shud go see see the town la.. sun bian exercise abit..

Took some pictures with my not so clear iphone camera..

The seaview...not bad rite..at least got some fresh air when i'm jogging.. ( it was actually raining at this time la..dis picture the next day oni i took 1)

After running for a while, i came across the town area..hmm..i tot kirkcaldy very ulu 1..but not too bad la..the highstreet got all the normal highstreet shops... infact i think more than edinburgh lo..

n got:

Hehe..i wanted to go for quite long oredi, but just not that near in Edinburgh..here gottt...

Thursday...at night my friend drove us to St andrews (about 45 mins away), a town that i've not been since 1st year...

Main Mission:
haha....apparently there punya fish n chips nice... for me, fish is fish lo, chips is chips lo...

"We then had a short walk to the seaside with our dinner, sat by the shore sambil enjoy the sunset and castle view... the environment was so serene and relaxing... i could...i could see the fishes swimming cheerfully in the water which makes me cant help but to impulsively thought of releasing the fish in my hands to join them... " (hyperbola)

Too bad, I am too hungry..sory fish n chips..

Keburukan iphone: no flash..

Event of the week:

I had night ward attachment on friday.. which means I cant run back home as soon as the 3pm bell rings on friday.. With my luck, go ward also sure ntg to see 1...but... i was half lucky n half unlucky la..by 12am:

Hehe... i finally get to DELIVER a BABY!!! With my own handssss... Coolnesss... I love babiess...although so bloody n dirty with urine, blood plus some shit... but wah..to hold them in my hands, feel so different.. after i pulled out the baby, dono wad to do with it..

" rub it rub it..."

whoa..the whole process so beautiful... the baby is named Rihanna..
That night, all the midwives go:

" ela.. ella...eh..eh...under my um-berr-r- ella.."

After the graph goes up, time to go down again..as usual:
After 12am, nothing happen oredi.. on a FRIDAY night.. whole ward no patient at all.... mana mungkin...

All sit down pukul lalat... good also..i oredi check the train time..6.16am got a train back..7.01am got 1 also.. cincai any1 also can la..cos 11am got badminton.. earlier go back can zzz first..

so dilemma abit, wad time can chao lei, every1 also so bored, i go now like so khianat lidat... at 5.50, sister suggest that i can balik liao..hoho...
JUst in time..

as fast as gust, i ran to change and ran out... but being so blur, i forget turn left or turn right.. the train station oni 5 minutes away nia..but I CANT RECOGNISE THE ROAD!!!

I went left... then walk few steps, turn right again, ran for 100m..then run left again...then arghhh...which way????? argh..i actually go back n fort for about 5 times...

so frusttt..how can i not know? i go back everyweek.. i keep looking at my watch..no time liaoo..which way??? (this situation happened many times oredi... remember when i missed my flight in first year, i walk back n forth in front of the flat not sure which way to the train station... another time was in Germany.. )

This is when iphone came into rescue..use gps...

RANNNNN all the way there... buy ticket... the moment i reach the rail, the train start to move...
ARGHHH... have to wait another 45 minutes.. sumore the train station hantu pun takda...
Finally reached edinburgh safely..damn damn hungry...sumore house no food..

Hehe..as soon as I enter room, see this:

From my dear housemate's mum... just what i need!!! yummyy..thanxxxxx
I can almost kiss her dat time..haha..



3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

so.. got any improvement from dat jogging?

pp said...

haha...baru sign contract dengan marie france jadi diapa punya model...

h.3.l.3.n said...

keke.. i mao the food also.. i hungry now