Thursday 22 May 2008

Glory Glory Man UTD!!! AGAINNN!!!

2 days b4 exam... sleeping from 4pm to 7.30...

"WOI...Champions League starting!!! "

Never once I can climb out of bed so fast without hesitation.

Hugging some cereal as snack, wearing my Man U jersey... GO GO GO !!!

The first half was so promising... starting from this:


Totally unexpected...

And another 2 super try by Carrick and Tevez which could have bring them 3 -0 up, but ended up with 1-1 at the end of first half...

2nd half was crap, dont even wana talk about it... Its like a war zone, with chelsea firing with canons and Man U shielding with plastic plates...

The weather was bad, the grass was fakely painted green, slippery and spongy...Players start to have cramps, trips, slipped, etc... It was such havoc...

I was so anxious for them...argh..praying praying that they dont make stupid mistakes... I cant remember when was the last time I wanted Man U to win so badly..probably when I was betting on them the last time..hehe...

Man U played better in extra time, then only I had the time to enjoy the Dixy Fried Chicken that we ordered (which was ordered b4 the match, delivered right after 90 mins...the delivery boy clearly rushing back to watch the xtra time)

Then comes penalty... the part that causes most adrenaline rush... Man U score, Chelsea score, ManU score, Chelsea score...

Ronaldo...saved??? Still din understand y he had to pause...

Chelsea score, Man U Score... n the determining chelsea penalty by Terry...Will Ronaldo cause Man U to lose the Champions League???
ended up:

I'm sure he'll have nightmares at night for 3 months...haiz...

N THE WINNING SAVE!!!


WAHH...damn happy for them...I can almost imagine myself there, holding the medal...


N this is when u can see guys cry...(haih, pity him also, tripped, not reeli his fault)


We'll soon see this in Old Trafford...


For chelsea fans, dont emo, k...

8 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

writing for bbc sports ke.. hehe

i rather b neutral la..

Ang Choon Seong said...

study la useless...take my davidsons down to blog.

Anonymous said...

You're still addicted to football! This girl is mad, forced us to watch world cup together with her, sacrificed our sleeping time, in genting hotel. What so nice? Ok, i was enjoying also last time, world cup 1998,2002... Great time discussing with you. But not now anymore. Old already, can't stand for 1 and half hour watching boring game. Maybe highlight still acceptable.

h.3.l.3.n said...

some habits die hard...

pp said...

haha..like my peeling tissue habit har..

Janice Ong said...

Ah, I just realized that I've became one of the manusia-manusia boring? Btw, I'm adjusting myself to blogspot too, but I'm kinda xxxxxx up with the functions. You have a wonderful blog! I'm so jealous. Keep up your good work. Thanks for leading me to other tremendous blogs. And thanks to you, I've found Rachael's as well. And I know you just found hers too. Btw, you're a nice blogger. Nah, I praise you this time, I don't always condemn you.

pp said...

i found rachael's 1 long time ago la..hers i think 1 year din update oredi..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)