Saturday 10 May 2008

Degenerating...

I seriously my body is slowly degenerating day by day...

I think I'm 'worn out'... n i stopped healing years ago...don't even remember when now..

The huge 2 inch blisters on both my feet has been there for 2 weeks..n still not healing... my nails are cracking...bruises...where they come from???

Just sit down for 5 minutes, n never once i stood up without paraesthesia (pins and needles)...Pins n needles, ah..normal for every1... but i get it so oftennn...just cross my legs for 2 minutes..

at night even worse...yesterday i woke up in the middle of the night, holding my other hand up, wondering whose hand is that...

I think the most degenerative is my BRAIN!!! Dont even expect to learn new things, cant even remember what I have learnt... what have i learnt for the past 3 years??? nothinggg!!...
I have been "statik" for so long now..n I stopped growing, except sideways...

I dare say I am the stupidest Malaysian here... who dare say no, hands up...
I can see exam chasing after me like a train... hmm..n I'm still nicely sun-bathing on the track...
"haiya..train still so far, can get off in time 1 la.."

but now, I just realised my foot is stuck!!!..cant moveee... arghhhh

haizz... am I gona dieee?? will I jump up in time n get on the train??

Jump...NOW.....

chooo...chooo....

11 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

haha lawaks...

wads wrong wit ur kaki.. taruh cream or sth.. buy from pharmacy.. sure got cure one.. even my nenek got skin-rotting-at-feet problem beli ubat then bttr althought not optimal..

don over-diet, feet tak cukup nutrient..

or r u diabetic? Hmmm

but about the brain one.. i agree..

pp said...

cis cis...u tot wad, diabetic neuropathy ar..haha..
i malas 1 la..at feet wad, who cares..its jus sometimes i see, eh its still there..then few days later, eh, its still there...

mayb nutrien all stuck at belly, kenot go down..haha

Windchaser said...

go see your gp lah. or else how to wear slippers for summer? later on people pengsan not because of heat stroke but because ternampak your toe nails

Anonymous said...

but i seriusly think u shud think about jumping in the train in time now... there is not much time left..

u are already in year3 and in the blink of an eye, u wil grad. tt is also if u managed to catch the train in time..

so although eventually all will work out, u better start tinkin of a plan or at least get ur mindset changed about the train still so far...

my best wishes to u dear fren!

chiet

pp said...

thx 4 the advice chiet...i started thinking oredi, with ppl all standing at the side of the track asking me to jump..some even throw rope to me...haha..start to feel scared oredi now..

windchaser: haha...i already wearing slippers all this while..its on my tapak kaki aa, so no1 will see 1...

h.3.l.3.n said...

later u bersantai in beach, ppl can see liao.. or shopping for kasut and saw a cute guy.. malu la..

Anonymous said...

girl ar..see a doc about your parasthesiae leeehhh.

and jia you jia you ar. you said next year want to change lifestyle, why not make a few small changes now? start now, easier to adapt later no? :)

hang in there! then we parrrrrty after exams okie? and plan our flatwarming. :)

hugs.

jenn.
xxx

pp said...

got aa...i think i change abit oredi lo..respi i go for all teaching, skip less than half the lecture lei...just all the OT and bronchoscopy din go oni ma..

YEAH!!! PARTYYY!!!...FLAT-Warming CRAWL..haha

Anonymous said...

dun tok bout rope or ppl standing one side for u la..

if u wan, i freaking go stop the train for u to pass first oso can ah..!!

with so much support around u, u are considered KNN lucky; so pls realli do catch the train ok..

tc.

chiet

pp said...

haha..so much support around me?? financial support from jpa got la...but apart from that, i wun consider myself super lucky la...

hehe..but lucky enuf 2 still have u reading my blog n giv me moral support... thx...train i will catch la..just dono where it leads oni..haha

Anonymous said...

u heard bout alcoholic anonymous(AA)?
its about ppl with alco prob supporting themselves.

i share some similar probs wit u.. so i wud definitely hope to see u fare better if not best!

focus k!

i hope i wil be able to shine again too!

chiet