Sunday 4 May 2008

Purchase of the day

Haih...here comes one of the day again...When your financial status is well perfused, but mental n physical is bored to death...

This is when I start to look for things to buy, as usual... Ebay, amazon..dis time, abit different.. www.superdrug.co.uk...afterthat, I actually went out...

Wad did I buy???

Since my dentist sister n my dentist-to-be friends say my teeth alot of lubang, I need 2 brush more...but this contradict with my laziness... However, I am interested in electronic gadgets... therefore...i'll need some electricity to neutralize my laziness...

Tadaa...on half-price..in Superdrug...go go get it while stock lasts...

I believe with this, I'll brush my teeth more...my teeth wud be happy, my dentist sister wud b happy, my dentist-to be-friends wud be happy...except...

I think 1 of my dentist-to-be friend wont be...WHY??? WHY???

Becos she need me to maintain my hole in my teeth so that she can treat them for me..haha...(one of her requirements)...

Keke..dont b surprised if all my plak n karies gone when u see me oo...

Moral of the day: Brush Like a Dentist (advertised on the cover of the toothbrush)

7 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

u all NHS.. dentist free kan?

h.3.l.3.n said...

hoi!!!

haha even if u brush ur teeth, u cannot close back ur lubangs.. so in short, u just maintaining the number of lubangs u have..

lai lai come london, i belanja u krispy kreme and ben&jerrys..

=p
not-so-happy-dentist-to-be fren

pp said...

huhu: yah, free..tapi takot pi dentistt..n kena buat apointment semua, malas aa..

dentist-to-be-fren: hehe..at least din get bigger..mayb u hoping to add another 2-3 so dat got more business..haha.. tapi u al examm when i goo..i think i go on the 5th..ok?

Ang Choon Seong said...

buangduit

pp said...

apa buang duitt..i now brush twice everyday oredi..haha..cos so fun..keke..

ihsan_huhu said...

if free.. no need to but dental product la..

go to dentist la.. they cuci, govt pay...

ape barang..

here dentist gila cekik.. better u buy return ticket to Malaysia n go to the dentist.. lagi murah!

h.3.l.3.n said...

come come la.. yalo i exam so u bttr bring sth to layan u.. perhaps ang? kaka...