Thursday 6 March 2008

Gadgets

I dont know why, but the stuff in my room gets dusty very quickly...for example my laptop that hasn't been touched since i got my new desktop, is now covered in dust!!!

Haiz, being me, I'm too lazy to get a wet cloth to wipe everything in my room just to get rid of dusts...it will redeploy itself after 1 week anyway.. the vacuum cleaner wud b too big for the table...soooo....

I bought thisss!! (thinking that i can just vacuum my table easily...)

THE USB VACUUM CLEANER!!!

Upon trying it on my table...haiz...rating 1/10...

Critics:

1) The handle is made of baby bamboo, it can break anytime

2) It is so unstable that you have to put ur two fingers on the tapak to efficiently suck dust..

3) It is STRICTLY for dust only!!!... (the width of the suction hole is 1mm, only dust can fit tru...even some obese dust will get stuck there..)


4) No on or off button...It incorporates the new PLUG AND PLAY system...(which is a disadvantage..u'll have to pull out the usb all the time...)

5) The vacuum bag is so small, it can only store 100 dust...if u suck 101 dusts, it'll have vacuum regurgitation. ( a term normally used for backflow of blood/food)

The only good thing is it looks fun n good for decorating the room...

For those who wish to view the website, they r having discount now, alot of things for 5 pds n free delivery... one of my favourite gadget site..but now disappoint me...Play.com

CONCLUSION:
My table is still dusty...

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

5pds bttr buy seamonkeys..

Unknown said...

pei, dust keeps your seamonkey (which you don't feed) alive

pp said...

haha..ya..ya..buy seamonkey n leave it to die..haha..my seamonkey still alive u noe..so noneed buy..