Sunday 2 March 2008

First Night Shift...

First night shift at the hospital...creek...creek..

Hmm...upon watching alot of chinese ghost stories, being in the hospital for the whole night is not something I'll look forward to....I was imagining all the night scenes at the hospital, all the ghosts rushing to get reincarnated, n all the souls leaving their body, white figures at the lift, hall way, etc...

However, the amount of money I'll get for working at night IS something I'll look forward to..haha

I was working from 7.30pm yesterday till 8am this morning...Hmm..now still standing strong..sempat berblogasi..haha

I was supposed 2 work in ward 15, a rheumatology ward, which is famous 2 be quiet, meaning not much to do 1...

Haih, halfway, got transfered to an elderly medicine ward...n I'm working on special (which means I'll have to look after 1 particular special patient for the whole night...) Not a bad thing, cos I'll get a chair...

The chair I sit for the whole night...

She was sleeping soundly for the first hour I'm there...I tot:

" Wah...gaji buta oredi...just sit there n read my book for the whole night can dy..."

Even my friend say how come i reply sms so fast 1..haha

Afterthat was HELLLLL... Now the word 'special' means an extraordinarily irritating and attention seeking human...

She started to yell for help, wanting to get up to meet her mother, looking for her sister in the room, keep wanting to go n pee when she have a catheter put in....FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!...pity the other patients in the room...

argh..n I have to sit in the dark with her because she kept trying to pull herself up...NIGHTMARE...She even threaten to punch me if I dont help her up...

She has this special ability to be selectively deaf... If you say something that she dont wish to hear, she'll pretend she cant hear you...surprisingly when there is a slight beep from outside, she can hear...If i could, I would seriously punch her...SERIOUSSS.....

As a conclusion, i think it is still gaji buta...Whole night just need 2 layan 1 lady , 1 1/2 hours break, n next thing you know, money coming in... Wont wana do regular day shifts anymore..haha..n suddenly, I am afraid to get old...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

night shift! i salute!

selectively deaf..haha! so annoying right!

i know what you mean about getting old..like what if next time i grow up also become like that woman..very kesian...

hehehe. i also want moneyyyy. maybe next year after my induction we can go work together. =)

xxx

Eve said...

pei getting aggresive.. the chair.. damn geli.. i watched too much GuaiTan.. u search youtube la.. and haunted hospital.. DAMN SCARY!

h.3.l.3.n said...

my boss just called me in for work this week.. but malas..