Thursday 28 February 2008

UK Earthquake???

Any1 felt the EARTHQUAKE yesterday?? at about 1am..actually today... the earthquake is reported to be the biggest in UK in 25 years...hoho...

hit Newcastle, Yorkshire, London, Cumbria, the Midlands, and Norfolk, and parts of Wales..
I was in edinburgh, so how did i noee???

ITV is asking ppl 2 send them their story of earthquake experience...

My story..

I was playing game in my room as usual, sudenly, i see my whole screen shake...
Oh, actually its a rocket launcher in the game that causes the whole screen 2 shake..then i commented,
"stupid rocket launcher, cause earthquake"...

n true enough at that moment, another fellow player said

"I felt an earthquake!!!"

Of course we tot he meant the game la...cos never in my life earthquake could be so near me, since Malaysia is out of the so called 'Linkaran Api Pasifik"...till he says:

"No joke..I MEAN REal EARTHQUAKE!!"

Ok, at least I now know he's from UK..haha...alot of players from brazil, romania, etc...n they seriously eat dota, shit dota, n sleep also dream of dota 1...see the same same nick everyday...
hmm..they might be saying the same thing about me aswell..haha


2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

congrats, ur story has been picked as the Earthquake Story of the Century competition. u win 3 makan2 voucher at a nearby restaurant + Edin history book signed by the mayor.

pp said...

tank kiu..tank kiu..i am veli hapi to win dis kompetision...