Friday 22 February 2008

Random Pictures Random Stories

Today, I intended to cycle to psychiatry... As soon as I leave the flat, the wind started to blow at 100 km /h... argh...i try to cycle for 100 metres...take me so long..

hmm.. "better not..later have to cycle back sumore..."

went back in , check which bus to take, went down, waited, then think think oredi late, dowan go la..

then hp no batery, went up, charge 5 minutes, dilemmaing, went down, went up again...argh...

DONO WHAT I AM DOINGGGG.... I think since I learning psychiatry, start to have obsessive/ compulsive disorder ...

N when i went up, bz trying to call my fren, i couldn't open the door to my house...( i tot wad, god reeli want me to go for psychiatry?) for quite long I was trying n trying...n cos my fone wana no battery, so i was rushing to get in to charge..N i even press the doorbell...I see the doorbell is different...n stupidly thinking whoo changed it?? then sudenly i see NO 2...WAD??? my house is NO 4!!! N the house owner came out..

MALUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

My house door very distinct 1...got 1 plastic back n 1 paper stuck on the door n a big bicycle box outside..How can i not know that is not my houseee????

next...

Yesterday decided to cook Mexican food for my housemates... Since I am super free, since morning wake up, look for some recipe, then go shopping for ingredients..hmm... Dont know much bout mexican food, but from wad i noe from Mariachi, a mexican restaurant in edinburgh, got nachos, tacos, burito, fajitas, tortilla wrap..etc...

So start with nachos...

Doritos plus salsa plus jalapenos n cheese, bake in oven...nyum nyumm... I forget to buy sour cream..haih..

Afterdat is Tacos...

Crispy tacos shell with chicken n pork..

Actually i only cook 2 dishes, chicken with fajitas seasoning, and pork with james famous peanut butter seasoning..(the minces pork is fusion..haha)

Chicken

Pork

With tortilla wraps n chopped tomatos, n salsa, and lettuce, they can assemble their self according to liking..hehe..Another thing i tot i forget to buy is dips...

But after i ate, found out that I actually bought!!! arghh

ok..next random story...

some cakes that I saw on the way back from psychiatry (last week) :

EVE...My friends nameee...

Nisha as welll...my fren in edin..

nice castleee

With princesss:
all icing, sure kenot eat 1...for show only..haha

One day i went princess street n saw the sky colour so nice... capture with my paria N73 camera..still looks nice...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah wah wah! look so yummy la!!! too bad i cannot eat. :(
DONT PLAY SO MUCH GAME AH PEI!!! sleep sleep sleep! :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

u cook all tat?

can eat boh? lol


chiet

pp said...

i master chef lei..sure can la..

Eve said...

i wan... t___T the cake so cute..

Anonymous said...

its not a birthday cake for a person named 'eve' la...
its trying to say happy 1st birthday eve, they celebrating the eve of the child's bday...

ok im lame gnite..

h.3.l.3.n said...

wah no wonder u keep eat.. ur food all so sedap..

Windchaser said...

pei, i want to study in edinburgh as well. why so free one? i'm drowning over here.