Wednesday 6 February 2008

Happy Chinese New Year...


Happy Chinese New Yearrr!!!

Huhuhu...celebrate Chinese New Year here so sad 1...no mood at all...I WANT TO GO BACK!!!...
GO take ang pow, go eat dinner with family, go gamble with keluarga kembangan... Not all the time can get my family members all back together..even when I go back last summer, cant even get all to come back at once... CNY is the only timee...n me not there...haihh...

Argh, seriously, this is the only time of the year that I TRulY MISS HOME... I think nx year wana go back already...Wud rather go back 1 week for CNY than go back 1 month of any other time...

anyway, ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR... buy new clothesss!! Eat nice food...New Resolution..

Chinese New Year Resolution i guess same with Ang Moh New Year kot...study, earn money, diet, be a better person, save the world, ...

6 comments:

Windchaser said...

Got early Ang Pow from JPA, still not enough? Better than none. My dad told me 'out of sight, out of mind' when I asked him if anyone gave me ang pow this year or not. Haih.....

h.3.l.3.n said...

diet again? sien

ihsan_huhu said...

dapat angpow, then gamble, if lucky can get back the money u gave to other ppl.

now i got the concept.

wendy said...

save the world? that's a big wan...haha. cny is also the time wen u can actually meet up with all ur frens..normal time whr got time wor..

Eric Koay said...

i wanna gambleee...
but no one wanna gamble chis...
they scared to go against me, aka tou san koay

pp said...

let me challenge your tousanhood...