Tuesday 26 February 2008

POrtfolio COMPLETED...

This cycle of portfolios are really killing me... 8 pages to write every 7 weeks..haih...

First have to find the patient, talk to the patient, examine the patient n then copy every detail from the patients notes...(this is to do the first 4 pages) the last 4 is some stupid crap... Vertical themes, which means all the personal development, ethics, psychological, evidence based medicine, pain, life cycle, bla..bla.....all this things how 2 write...

Super glad that I am able to finish my 3rd portfolio...1 more to go for this year...for the first 1, i spend about 2 1/2 days with increased intensity as it gets closer to the dateline...for the second, about 1 1/2 days... for this 1..hoho...less than a day..

I started at about 5pm on sunday... integrated with abit of dota, eating, lepaking... at 12 am, still not half done...portfolio marathon whole night till the next day 2pm..FINALLYYY....

On completing the SUper Portfolio, I would like to Express my gratitute to afew of my fellow savior whom never failed to give support, either physically, mentally or psycologically...

1st prize: Mr MATTHEW Lee...

(he lent me his previous portfolio for me to plagiarize..without him, it would never have been a success. Besides, he also poured in lots of his brilliant ideas and spent his time explaining to me the basics...

2nd Prize: James Koh Boon Leong...
(he kindly offered to help me do 1 page of my portfolio!!!...which is 12.5 % of the total portfolio...due to the reason that he has finished, but he cant sleep..haha)

3rd Prize goes to...None but my FUTURE HOUSEMATe!!!

when I was about to start, she already finished...this gave me the hope and encouragement, as SOME1 has actually finished it!!!everything is possible..She also helped to explain to me what my patient has and how i should change my info so that it sounds logical...

Consolation prize goes tooo....to.... FATTY!!!

He is the most supportive in his own way...He purposely came down to sleep on my bed, just to remind me that even he has finished!!!...how thoughtful...he never failed to remind me of the reward that i'll get after i finish...endless sleep!!!...

For those who did not succeed, try again next time. The rest who wish to join, application is still open for the next portfolio. Closing date after easter!!

Anyway, glad that I finished...my next portfolio I'l gona start doing since first week n polish n polish for 3 weeks..hoho...

10 comments:

Eve said...

congrats.. i join next round..give u encouragement via msn

Anonymous said...

OOOH bronze!!! WHOOOOOP WHOOP! :):):) thank you thank you. hehe. =)
congrats on making it through! :)
xxx

pp said...

kekekekekeke...

Unknown said...

thank you, thank you. first of all, i would like to thank my parents, my tutor, and mr davidson's for making it possible... well done pei! all done in about ?24 hours only! so you get first prize for efficiency :)

Anonymous said...

hahaa... gj!

chiet

ihsan_huhu said...

i hope ur lecturer or head of department read dis post..


whauhauhauahuahuaa

Ang Choon Seong said...

yat si moh seng.

Sap pai zhi zhong keh sap pai.

h.3.l.3.n said...

i wan certificate of participationnnn

Yee Yen said...

congrats. I understand how you feel. I haven't had the will power to start doing anything for my 3rd year portfolio yet.

Anonymous said...

oih i also encourage u...
i sengaja dowan to chat with u so u can do ur work...
cizz.z...zz.z..z.z...