Wednesday 20 February 2008

Am I a failed product of JPA?

It has been two weeks since I last went for a teaching... At least yesterday i made the effort to go for my second teaching of the rotation... 4th week in a whole new rotation and this is the second time I attend a session?? hmm...

The medical school had too much trust in us...in me..coming up with all this self directed learning thing... wow... nothing is compulsary..so... nothing needs to be attended... U'll just have to 'seek' knowledge yourself... For enthusiastic ppl, its a good thing, cos the 'knowledge is out there'. For less enthu ppl like me, not compulsary means noneed to go... Noone take attendance means no1 will know...

I'm like going tru a cycle... like Kreb Cycle, just that this is CRAP cycle...From my calculation, in about 3 days time, I'll start rushing for my portfolio, which is due on monday, and in about 2 weeks time, I'll start to worry about my exams.. See..I can be a fortune teller..i know what is gona happen.. 1 thing I dont know is whether I pass or fail..haha...

So, ppl will be wondering, so what do u do if u don't go classes?????

7-8am : start to sleep
9-10am : still sleeping
11-12am: zzz
2pm : in certain days I'm awake..I'm awake..
3pm : on a sunny day I'll go out for a walk...

(if not, i'll just eat my cereal and sit infront of my 20 inch monitor)

5pm : feeling tired, sleep back...
7pm: wake up n wait for dinner to be ready...

ON my cooking day, I'll have more activity..I can go to tesco to get stuff to cook, spend time looking for recipe on internet to cook...

8-11pm : sit around n eat n watch tv, socialize...
12am : back to game...
1am : change game
2am: change game
3am: read blog n blog
4am: check ebay, although not buying anything
5am: check bank account, although not much money
6am: jus randomly read stuff on internet
7am: 1 last game...n sleep when the sun comes up..

There...1 complete cycle.. of a nocturnal creature..

ARGH... Y cant I be more keen?? Am I not interested in medicine at all?? How can they have that much energy to wake up at 7am to go to hospital? n come back at 5pm, sometimes even later? I can actually, I did that b4, but now I don't want..y?? pure laziness..argghhh...

Sori Jpa, u trust me too much...now finish blogging, back to game..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun wori bout it. i guess sometimes ppl lose steam. take a break, recharge then get back on your journey! of course dun procrastinate too long la... cmon!! pei pei boleh!

chiet

Anonymous said...

hahaha. pei ar. next year i change you la. sleep early wake up early and go for lectures and teachings. :)
xxx

pp said...

haha..okeh okeh..
But i only have steam the first week of the year..then cool cool cool, now become ice oredi..haha..
takes time n electricity to heat back..

h.3.l.3.n said...

no wonder u hardly online ar.. chat also kurang.. game game game only..

step out of the game phase!!!

pp said...

i got online lei..u alwiz bz 1...if wana find me rite, call using skype, can cross my gaming medium..haha

Anonymous said...

Funny that you call yourself flower monster, because so do i.
just thought it was cool, to me as an artist atleast.

pp said...

haha...wow..

Anonymous said...

hey you! dun copyright my fren's name as flower monster... u wanna kena sue ar???

artist or no artist also can GESAD...

jen : you are mistaken if u think u can change pei2. next year u will becum fat and skip classes. if her influence is strong enuf u might becum shorter.