Tuesday 19 January 2010

How I met your mother...

Recently we're so into this:


Its just so so so awesomeee...

Some famous quoted by Barney Stinson:

From “Zip, Zip, Zip” (Season 1):

Chastising Ted for waiting to have sex with a woman: “The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old.”

From “Return of the Shirt” (Season 1):

Advising Ted not to look up old girlfriends: “There are only two reasons to date a girl you've already dated: breast implants.”

From “How I Met Everyone Else” (Season 3):

First explaining to Marshall about his unique qualities: “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

From “Lucky Penny” (Season 2):

Describing the simplicity of running a marathon: “Step one, you start running. There is no step two.”

The Duel [1.08]

[Flashback]
Marshall: You wanna talk about who gets the apartment after Lily & I get married?
Ted: Y'know who I think we should let deal with this problem?
Marshall: Who?
Ted: Future Ted & Future Marshall.
Marshall: Totally.
[Present Day]
Ted: Dammit, Past Ted!

Don't know from where:

Ted: Do you have a cold?
Barney: I'm fine. My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out.

Don't know from where 2:

Barney: You know what I love about Halloween? It’s the one night of the year chicks use to unleash their inner ho-bag. If a girl dresses up as a witch, she’s a slutty witch. If she’s a cat, she’s a slutty cat. If she’s a nurse…
Lily Aldrin: Wow, we get it.
Barney: …she’s a slutty nurse.

Don't know from where 3:

This is going to be LEGEND... wait for it and I hope you are not lactose-intolerant because the second half of this word is... DARY!!!


1 comment:

Ang Choon Seong said...

haha...memang best!