Tuesday 19 January 2010

Friends

Hmm... to show my loyalty to my old time favourite 'Friends', I better put up some quotes from it too... some ppl liked How i met your mother more than Friends.. but... Friends.. is.. still.. F.R.I.E.N.D.S !!!!!



Joey: Hey can you imagine if the chick and the duck had a baby? we could name it Chuck!
Chandler: ...or.. Dick.

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
--Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing

Joey: I had a dream.

Chandler: And...

Joey: I don't wanna talk about.

Chandler: Come on, Joey! What if Martin Luther King had said that?

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
--Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing

Rachel- "What would you give up, sex or food?"

Joey- "Food..No, Sex..Food..Sex..Food..Sex..OH GOD, I DONT KNOW, I WANT BOTH, I-I WANT GIRLS ON BREAD!"

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani

Joey: "Hey Ross I got a science question. If the homosapians, were in fact HOMO-sapians, is that why they're extinct?"

Ross: "Joey, Homosapians are... people."

Joey: "Hey I'm not judging."

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani

Chandler: You're right. I have no excuses. I was totally over the line.

Joey: Over the line? You... you.. you're so far past the line that you can't even see the line! The line is a dot to you!

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
--Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing

Janice: ...what a small world

Chandler: and yet I never run into Beyonce

--Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing
--Maggie Wheeler as Janice Litman

Frank: Okay, but isn't sex better when it's with one person that you really, really care about.
Joey: Yeah, in a poem maybe.

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani

joey: "monica, relax, go get a beer"
monica: "i don't want a beer!"
joey: "who said it was for you?!"

--Courteney Cox as Monica Geller
--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani

Wakaka..kenot tahan.. as i was typing also still can laugh..

Chandler: [Sniffs] This sandwich does smell good...
Joey: Did I tell you to smell my sandwich?!
Chandler: I can`t smell your sandwich??
Joey: NO! Half of the taste is in the smell!! You sucking up all the taste units!
Chandler: OK, I`ll give them back [Exhales]

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
--Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing


Joey: But it is odd how a women's purse looks good on me, a man.
Rachel: Exactly! Unisex!
Joey: Maybe you need sex. I had sex a couple days ago.
Rachel: No! No, Joey! U-N-I-sex.
Joey: Well, I ain't gonna say no to that.

--Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani

STILL love F.R.I.E.N.D.S...

No comments: