Sunday 6 July 2008

Sleeping Disorder?

Haiz... (hmm..how many times have I begin a blog post with this word? Is my life really that meng-haiz-kan?)... But I guess its not just me. When I read tru other's blog, the theme is either 'sien' or 'sienzz' or 'sian' or 'emo'... Is this the age that we're supposed 2 be sien (boring)?

Those studying feel bored n tired with studies..those working feel tired being in routine, n want to go back to studies... those in relationship have relationship problems, those single have problem finding the right one...

If there's any1 out there that feels that they r doing great in life, or living some super meaningful life, or the famous 'live life to the fullest' thingy, kindly give some inspiration and suggestion here... I think i need it, and any other ppl that is boring enuff to read my blog might need it as well..hehe..( no..no..dont stop reading my blog cos u dont wana b classified as boring!!! )

Now that I started writing this blog, I'm forced to think " what have I been doing lately?". I din't go for any holidays this holiday...due to unforseen reason...n class started without me knowing it...(1 month holiday..too short!!) I obviously haven't been saving the world, argh..isit too late to ask


WHAT AM I DOIN HERE???
Am I wrong to think that I've wasted 3 years of my life?? Is it supposed 2 be like that?? Tell me if what I'm doing now good enough that I should be contented?

COME ON...be positive!! I remembered the time when I used to be so positive... My famous 'Dont worry be happy" motto, can I still say that now?? Do ppl still see me as a carefree person?

I think I know what is the thing that I am lack of now... 'Confidence"... or mayb its just ageing...Its SUPPOSED to be like that...that's y older ppl tend to get boring easier...

Positive thinking:

Hmm... What I experienced a month back might not be a good thing, but I can say now that I'm glad I went tru that... At least its stg none of the Malaysians of my badge go tru..hehe... I just bought a scooter, which none of us id as well...

The single interest that I should pick up now is 'Studying'... (sounds uncool but I have to do that..) Mayb if I'm interested in studying, I'll actually find meaning going to wards, lectures, hoho... Sudenly, I want to be smart again...

Yeai..enlightened... "DOn't Worry, Be happy"
Hmm...I just realised that I ran out of topic... supposed to be blogging bout my sleeping disorder..haha... nvm, now I kno what to write for my next post..hehe...

4 comments:

Janice Ong said...

Seriously out of topic la. But there's still stg for me to read on. Not out of boredom, but out of care :)

About boredom, I think you should refer to Helen's post of 'slam the foor', she wrote it meaningfully.

I'm used to 'Dont worry be happy' & 'Confident' you. If you ever changed, I would adapt to it as well. But deep within me, I still hope that you'll just stay the same.

Windchaser said...

go study lah. next time better become a doctor who others can confide in. i'm waiting for people to come back to malaysia. doing my electives but weekend nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

i already off light, put fan beside u, tutup windows with DUVET!%!# also not enuf Ar???

hehehe... sleep well... think harmonious thoughts... and take lalang...

Anonymous said...

not to mention find headphone to quietly play dota and then watch chong sei kei... so i can learn more about chinese culture... being the bodoh kinchio i am... so can more ngam with some people *wink* hehehe...