Thursday 10 July 2008

long day again

Haih...woke up at 5am today... either due to my sleeping problem which I failed to blog about the last time... or cos I slept at 8pm yesterday... or cos I HAVE to wake up early today..

Haih..had to leave at 7am 2day n travel to livingston for clinics... Luckily I allocated more time for stupid mistakes like:

" Getting on the bus without even a cent in my wallet"

I even wonder if they accept credit cards...I bought a day ticket to get me to the bus stop... but forget that I need to pay for the bus to livingston itself!!!...

Not to say I dont have change..I dont even have MONEY>>>>>>>

Then had to rush back by 12 for a teaching at 2pm in edinburgh..haih...so tiringgg....
Y must put so little time in between?? Supposed 2 finish at 1 in livingston 1..but had to leave early..

Arr..but dono if I've suddenly turn into a nerd or wad, but I enjoy all the sessions lo so far... Tired is tired la..dats y slept at 8pm yesterday... but still nice..hehe...

or mayb cos i moved in with Jenn, so influenced abit... all the study aura..
Weekend comingg...YEah!!!

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

weekend coming? its stil thurs!
hehe bertaubat oredi ka..