Tuesday 8 July 2008

Risk Evaluation

To save 10p, I decided to go to the library to return a book that is due today...

To save 1.10 pds, I decided to catch the 1.20 shuttle bus to class...

By making the first decision, I risk missing the shuttle. To make sure that I did not miss the shuttle, I deciced to cycle to the library, and then to the bus stop...and I decided to rush...

which is a bad decision...

Cos I risk losing my lock on the way which cost 10.10 pds...hm..which I did...

I parked the bike outside the library for 10 seconds to return the book which carries a risk of losing the 80.10 bike...(could have been a bad decision if i lose my bike)

If I continue to persue my 2nd decision to catch the bus, I could end up losing my bike too...

N by searching for the lock, I risk being late for class... n wasting my time, which is PRICELESSSS...

Moral of the story: Make the right decision at the right time...

N dont be kiam siap...10p oni..return tomoro la..

Bad decision made: all of above
Good decision made: bring the bike home 2 park... (yeai)

Haih..for that 10p that I tried 2 save, end up losing 10.10 pds... had to cycle back home 2 park the bike indoor and walk all the way back to take a 1.10 pds bus...

After all the hassle, the only thing I manage to accomplish is returning the bloody travel guide WHICH I DID NOT USE!!!

argh...

5 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

i agree!!! i always make wrong decisions lik dat that make me so muc more frustrated n miskiner..

Janice Ong said...

This doesn't sound good. But life is always full of miseries. Look at it the positive way then you'll be able to enjoy it.

pp said...

yahhh... geram geram geram..n kenot do anything about it..
Imagine standing in a very huge field and it starts to rain..the more you run, the more it rains..n cant do anything about it..cos no shelter nearby..argh...

pp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Ong said...

Wahaha, you always make me laugh. Days with you is always cheerful, how I miss those days in ij, haih.