Friday 16 January 2009

Tik Tok Tik Tok

Tik TOK Tik TOK....

Everynight I hear the ticking of the clock on the wall...

I sometimes can even hear the ticking of my watch when i sleep..

I can hear everytime a car drive pass...

Not just my ears..my nose as well..

2 days back when i eat, I had to change my chopstick twice because I kept paying attention to the smell of wood on the chopstick.. irritatingg.. I end up using a fork instead..

Hence, I'm the first to detect any poisonous gas released in the room...

or If there's any food nearby...

Am I becoming to alert?

Y isit that I can pay attention to everything else around except for the psychiatry book that I have infront of me? (which I dont even remember what is on the cover)

I suspect I am getting crazy... just as described in the book... dont be surprised if u see me doing this:
Talking to my NEW friends...


Who should I listen to?


SHHH..stop influencing meee..


Giraffe: study la...

Lion: Heh..heh... goplay just 1 game..u know u want to...

Giraffe: Fail oni u noe..

Lion: sleepy mah go sleep lo..u're tired dy...




2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

its like dat one.. during exams Everything is more interesting.. even the tik tok sound! haha..

Ang Choon Seong said...

buuuuuuuuuuuuu