Saturday 17 January 2009

Relapse...

Oh NOOO...

My disease relapse again.. 

I first show some symptoms in November 2007... 
But the symptoms were masked by the reason that it was my birthday...


Half a year later, the symptoms became more prominent..
I start to go for rare stuffs.. and the frequency of occurance increase until i cant mask it with reasons anymore...




and then


People around me start to notice and raised concerns...
That was when I first got diagnosed with:

Pathological-online-buying due to stress 
(diagnostic criteria: purchase must be made online)

aka

 pMs -  (Penyakit Membeli Masa Stress/Study)

The disease is very common and often associated with Pathological Blogging as well.

My pMs then progressed into this:


After a long course of treatment with: Broke therapy and Money-Getting-Lesser Therapy, 
my disease finally got under controlled and move into a remission phase of 5 months. 

This is when the trigger event flare up the disease again: B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

First relapse...


and now...second relapsee:



And still on-going... 



Currently in a chronic condition.. Will need stronger medication to control.. thinking of opening computer shop so that can get supply of electronic gadgets anytime!!!..

if I dont stop now i might develop Pathological Blogging...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rich ppl is like that one.

pp said...

Its more of priority kot..I might be eating bread for the whole year...

h.3.l.3.n said...

stop being so tangan gatal.. go garu buntut or sth!!!