Friday 14 August 2009

nyiamok

Yesterday slept early...hmm...u noe when u sleep early,owez pray that u sleep all the way.. I sudenly terbangun cos need to empty bladder..

Now mata terbeliak kenot sleep... the famous pepatah hokkien if u have nothing to do is: je liao phak bang... ( sit n hit mosquito) as I was thinking,

UK mana ada mosquito?

I saw: ngiau ngiau zzz igiauuu PIAKKKKK...




Stupid mosquito hinggap on me..and cucuk minum my blood..sumore don wana pay.. kasi bunuhh...gataiii...

okie la..gona try use my pill tidor to sleep liao.. manufactured by this company 'churchill livingston'...super berkesan.. baca 2 minut ,tido terus..

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

pepatah cina yang sungguh berguna dalam kehidupan seharian

pp said...

hehe..bagusan..

Greenburgh Permit Application said...

Nice post thanks forr sharing