Sunday 9 August 2009

Medical Student

I have been a part time medical student for 4 years now..

Full time slacker ... part time DOTA player ... part time journalist for flowermonster.blogspot.com ... part time Serial Killer (
watch series to kill time) ...

So my medical student life is only 1/4 of the part time nia ... I think its time for me to be a 'Full Time Medical Student' now ...

Kinda scary when u can't define chronic liver failure, when u dont know what actually causes hypertension ... dont even talk about the treatment... These are those things that I think i know...

Liver failure mah liver fail to work lo... but first have to know what exactly does the liver do rite... Chronic Liver Failure and Chronic Liver Disease.. different 1 mehhh...

Hypertension is..er...high blood pressure lo... stroke... in mandarin 'jong fong'.. in tvb drama also got show.. but if really some1 stroke infront of me, wah... dono how to handle liao...


hehe..sumore now in dunfermline, hard 2 blog abit la.. oredi taken lots of photos since my Greece trip dengan impian to blog 1..but then..hmm.. only my camera lense saw those pictures.. even my computer din't see them yet..haha..

ok la.. part time blogger now.. times up.. back to my Full Time job..haha

3 comments:

Windchaser said...

haih, pei pei....study lah......still holding on dearly to your part time job..pass finals then make blogging your full time job lah.

pp said...

wakaka..i came back to edin for tonight..hehe..so enjoy for a while la..kwa kwa kwa..

ihsan_huhu said...

bertaubatlah. mintalah bantuan dari sami ang